Skid Steer QA, for Kubota?

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #1  

Artful Dodger

I'm considering buying a B2920, but I'd really like to have the Skid Steer QA. Can anyone tell me if Kubota has this option for the B2920, or any Kubota model? The dealer says no; but I've seen pictures of a Kubota with a PHD on the front end, which leads me to believe otherwise.
Was this done after the purchase? Thanks for any input.

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #2  
I think you have to jump up to the L series for the universal QA.

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #3  
I agree with Lawn King. The L series is the smallest tractor Kubota offers with a SSQA. There are QAs available from companies such as ATI (who advertises here on TBN) available for the B7800, B2620, and B3030...... but these really are pushing the lower end limits for a QA, as the loader capacity starts to suffer from the added weight. You could certainly have one made, or adapted to a 20 series tractor, but I'm unaware of any that would simply pin(bolt) on. Granted, there is alot of verstility with the skidsteer quick attach, but you have to remember the QA itself adds around a hundred pounds,and the weld on plate on the back of the bucket also adds weight. An actual skidsteer attachment of any kind is always built heavier than one built for a CUT. Add those up and an 800lb capacity loader will now only lift around six hundred pounds. Add to that the fact that the bucket will now be a couple inches further away from your loader, further reducing lift capacity...... and you really see why Kubota doesn't offer them for the smaller tractors.

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #4  
I own a 2920 and also would love to have a QA but after 160hrs of use I agree with Ductape above. Benefits not worth it considering the downside....any less capacity/power. I have learned to use the 3pt for much of the need I would want the QA for.

Remember the B series is a great lawn mower that can be a decent tractor and the L series is a great tractor that can be a decent lawn mower.

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #5  
It does appear that the Kubota QA for the 504 loader on the B3200 will fit the smaller B series tractors. I'm not sure what that weighs, and it does push the bucket out a bit. You are also pretty much limited to what will fit..... mostly larger buckets, and the Kubota forks though anything that will "pin" on to the B2x20 series loaders should work.

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #6  
I don't have the skid steer style but do have a pin on hitch for my b7510. It was the first attachment that I bought for the tractor and could not live without it. My dealer got it from ATI. I believe the one on the b3200 is a pin on as well.
Rob

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #7  
I don't have the skid steer style but do have a pin on hitch for my b7510. It was the first attachment that I bought for the tractor and could not live without it. My dealer got it from ATI. I believe the one on the b3200 is a pin on as well.
Rob
My new B3200 is a pin on and is not the skid steer QA. My L3240 had the SSQA. The terminology of front QA is being used for both types but in my opinion only the skid steer QA is the real QA. The new pin type on the B's beat the old B's (had a B7800) but not as easy as the SSQA.

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota? #8  
Not only do you lose lift capacity from the added weight of the QA but wouldn't you also lose even more because you are moving the bucket forward another 5-6 inches?

/ Skid Steer QA, for Kubota?
Thanks guys, gals, whatever. Who knows?

The reason I want the SSQA, is for more than one reason. It would be great, if I could get it, so I could go to the Rental place and rent certain implements. This could save me a lot of time and money.

I like the Kub; but I was wondering if Kioti, Bobcat, and Massey 1500 series, tractors offer the SSQA. I know I can research this, but I thought it would be simpler just to ask. Someone, here, may already know the answer.