L2900 Kubota

/ L2900 Kubota #1  

scruffy

Veteran Member
Tractor
None (at present)
Hey Guys! Ebay has a nice looking L2900 out there @ $6500, several implements avail for an extra grand.
add states: "1992 L2900 Diesel Kubota Tractor

You are bidding on a 1992 2wd L2900 Kubota tractor in great condition with less than 500 hours on the engine. Its has a Synchronized shuttle transmission (8 forward and 8 reverse speeds). The diesel 3 cylinder engine has 25 hp and has never failed to start, even on the coldest mornings.I have changed the oil and filter every 50 hours on this tractor. I will change the oil and filter and give it a lube right before you pick it up. The tires have 75% of the tread on the back and 50% on the front. This tractor isn't in perfect condition but for a 8 year old tractor I think that its in great condition. I beleive that I'm the second owner. Also available is all the implements that I have: 4 ft bush hog, Scrape blade, hog hanger, scoop dump(for back),and spring tooth harrow. If you want to buy them with the tractor I will throw them in for a $1,000 more. If you have any question email me and I will try to get back with you as soon as I can. I beleive this tractor will make someone a good one. The only reason I am selling it is because I have started a new business and need the money. I payed $9500.00 for this tractor about 4 years ago and it had 395 hours on it! This auction has no reserve on it so take advantage of this great deal!This is the second time I have listed this auction and have taken a $1,000 off. Thank you for your interest and happy bidding!
Buyer to arrange the pick up of this tractor at least 5 to 7 days after auction is over.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=426601856