BX22 on the lot

/ BX22 on the lot #1  

drcollie

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX22
Was at Byrd Tractor today in Manassas, VA and they have a shiny new BX22 with bar tires and 12" BH bucket that is not spoken for. $ 16,500 includes a 60" midmount Kubota deck and a 48" tootbar for the loader as well (get the tootbar, you'll be glad you did). They will ship, too. Good folks to deal with - ask for Jeremy.

I just hit 24 hours on mine and can't say enough good things about it.

-Duane C.

/ BX22 on the lot #2  
Sounds like a great deal, have fun!!

KCook

/ BX22 on the lot #3  
So how well does the back hoe work ??? The only thing that I am missing from my B2410 is the BH which I am looking for.

/ BX22 on the lot
The backhoe is EXCELLENT ! To tell the truth, I agonized over the extra $ 4K or so for the backhoe vs. a std BX2200 and FEL with weights. Didn't know if I would get $ 4K worth of use out of it over time. In the end, I went with the BX22 because I think resale value will be better with the BH, and I'm glad I did ! This thing trenches like no tommorrow, and I've already run all my extensions from my home gutters out well past the basement to a drainage area using it. I was concerned about the learning curve operating the BH, but had it down pretty good in three hours of seat time. It detached in a snap, and I've already found more uses for it that I could have imagined.

/ BX22 on the lot #5  
Duane,

It's sold. I saw it last week when I was there. Jeremy told me it was sold before it was fully assembled.

/ BX22 on the lot #6  
Great, I am saving all of these great ideas from other people to show my wife, as I am looking to buy in the next year or so! Thanks and keep the ideas coming!

KCook

/ BX22 on the lot #7  
Hi Mike,

It's not sold, I was there 2-days ago. It WAS sold, but it turns out the buyer (a poster from Tractrobynet) was allergic to diesel fumes. Imagine having that allergy !

It's out in front all shiny and pretty waiting for a new owner.

-Duane C

/ BX22 on the lot #8  
<font color=blue>"Imagine having that allergy !"</font color=blue>

1-160262-Sneeze.gif

Attachments

• 1-160262-Sneeze.gif
    1-160262-Sneeze.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 71