L3940 HSTC

/ L3940 HSTC #1  

07 LMM LTZ

Silver Member
Tractor
L 3940 HSTC
I just got a price on a new L3940 with a cab, loader with quick attch and bucket, mid mount 72" mower, am/fm radio and one rear remote for $34000 plus tax. Does this seam like a pretty good price?

/ L3940 HSTC #2  
It still seems high to me. Maybe it's just shocking to see how much the cab adds to the price. If I go to Kubota.com and build out one it comes to 39K. It might help to break down your prices to see if one particular part is out of line.

/ L3940 HSTC #3  
I just got a price on a new L3940 with a cab, loader with quick attch and bucket, mid mount 72" mower, am/fm radio and one rear remote for $34000 plus tax. Does this seam like a pretty good price?

Sounds a little high to me as well. Question: Do you really want a MMM? They can get in the way if you're doing FEL work.

/ L3940 HSTC #4  
The mmm is probably about $2500 or more? Plus you have to pay for a mm PTO which is about $300? I also think the 1st remote is about $1100. Remove those and the price looks better.

Unless you are going around a lot of obstacles, you might look at a rear finish mower. The 3940 is a fairly heavy tractor especially w/ loaded tires and is not going to be too nice to a tender lawn unless you are going w/ turfs.

I have a 3940 (no cab) w/ industrials and it's pretty hard on my lawn just driving over it.