Price Check Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question.

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #1  

DaYooper

After weeks of looking at Kubota's I've decided on a B3030HSDCC. I started out looking at the B2620 but one of the dealers had a B3030 cab model on the lot and I fell in love. A friend of mine has a buddy that owns a B3030HSDCC and I went over to his place on Saturday to check it out where he let me take it out for a spin. That sure is one nice tractor! What sealed the deal is on Saturday night I was at my sister's for her daughter's graduation party and I overheard one of their neighbors talking about his Kubota tractor he purchased last year. Yup, it was a B3030HSDCC. I figure it must have been a sign, although I'm not sure my wife sees it that way.:)

So now that I decided on the B3030HSDCC, I'd like some opinions on what's a fair price. I've talked to several dealers and all have quoted me prices within $500 of each other. Here is what I thinking of getting:

B3030HSDCC (extra C gets me the rear defogger, rear wiper, and 60amp alt)
Rear cab light kit
LA403 FEL with 60" bucket and front guard
60" MMM
One rear remote
Rim Guarded rear turf tires

Would $24,000 be a fair deal for this package or should I shoot for a little lower? That's about $1000 less than the lowest quote I received.

I'll be adding a rear 60" blower (got a lead on a deal) and maybe a backblade and rototiller later.

Thanks,

Ryan

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #2  
After weeks of looking at Kubota's I've decided on a B3030HSDCC. I started out looking at the B2620 but one of the dealers had a B3030 cab model on the lot and I fell in love. A friend of mine has a buddy that owns a B3030HSDCC and I went over to his place on Saturday to check it out where he let me take it out for a spin. That sure is one nice tractor! What sealed the deal is on Saturday night I was at my sister's for her daughter's graduation party and I overheard one of their neighbors talking about his Kubota tractor he purchased last year. Yup, it was a B3030HSDCC. I figure it must have been a sign, although I'm not sure my wife sees it that way.:)

So now that I decided on the B3030HSDCC, I'd like some opinions on what's a fair price. I've talked to several dealers and all have quoted me prices within $500 of each other. Here is what I thinking of getting:

B3030HSDCC (extra C gets me the rear defogger, rear wiper, and 60amp alt)
Rear cab light kit
LA403 FEL with 60" bucket and front guard
60" MMM
One rear remote
Rim Guarded rear turf tires

Would $24,000 be a fair deal for this package or should I shoot for a little lower? That's about $1000 less than the lowest quote I received.

I'll be adding a rear 60" blower (got a lead on a deal) and maybe a backblade and rototiller later.

Thanks,

Ryan

I have a B3030 HSDCC & I gave $29,000 for it 2 yrs. ago. But I got the 72 " MMM, 2 rear remotes, 72" power angle snow blade & mounting brackets. I take my FEL off for the winter & use the blade with the mounting brackets so it pushes off the tractor frame. I know this was the expensive way ($2000) to go but I've seen too many FEL's bent from hitting something while pushing snow over the years. And I don't like back blades. They are a pain in the neck. I've also got the AM/FM/ weather band/ CD radio, LA403 loader with 60" bucket & brush guard, front & rear light kits, Bush hog 72" landscape rake, & block heater.
If you're going to get rear remotes you might as well get two right away. It shouldn't cost much more than getting one.
Get the block heater if you're in a cold climate. It'll be easier to start & will save some wear on the engine.
If you get yours for $24,000 I'd say "You done good".
The B3030 is the Cadillac of the compact utility tractors. You're going to love yours, I'll guarantee you!

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #3  
This tractor for 24,000 is new, or used?

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #4  
I am a Yooper (by location, not birth), where do you live in the UP?

I couldn't imagine getting the rear blower where I live (Sands Township, Marquette Co). We just get way too much snow to be straining my neck looking backwards. I wouldn't care how good the deal on the rear blower was.

I paid $30,000 for my unit (front blower, quick connect front loader, fork lift) a couple of years ago from Michigan Sales in Marquette. Your unit spec out at about $30,000 so I would say $24,000 is quite good.

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #5  
Have you considered a quick-attach setup for the bucket?And maybe getting the forks now or later?Forks are really handy.I've got the ATI,but there's also the Kubota pin type.

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question.
Thanks for all the responses here. I ended up going for the B3030HSDCC, LA403 w/60" bucket, 72"MMM, rear remotes, R3's with RimGuard, block heater, rear lights, etc. Ended up with the additions coming out to about $26,000. The Kubota website prices it out to about $32,500 without delivery and setup so I think I got a fair deal. The dealer just received a new tractor a few days ago so it's still in the crate. Probably going to be a week or two before it's all set to go.

I still can't decide for sure about the front or rear blower. I've talked to several guys with front or rear blowers and each group swears by their choice. I can see how the front blower would be much easier to use, but I really think I'd miss the use of the FEL for cleaning out snow around the mail boxes, fuel tanks, doors, etc. On the B3030HSDC I test drove it was really easy for my to turn sideways and drive the tractor in reverse while still operating all of the controls. I couldn't decide for sure and really need (ok, want) to start doing some work around home and at my business.

I hadn't really thought about getting a quick attach setup. Is this something that can be added later if I wanted it? Does it just mount between the loader and the bucket or does it require an entirely different bucket? Whats something like that cost?

smfcpacfp, I guess I'm technically not a Yooper either because I was about 1 year old when my family moved up here from lower Michigan back in the early 70's. We live near Trout Lake over in the eastern end of da UP. I attended and graduated from Michigan Tech so I know how much snow you get up in that part of the UP.

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #7  
I've got the B3030HSDC(just didn't need the extra stuff fot the $400)with the same loader and front blower.I never priced it without the quick attach because I wanted the forks-they're just too handy,and are probably on as much as the bucket.The Bradco forks were about $600 at the time.The dealer put on the ATI setup which as you guessed goes between the loader and bucket.It's like a skid-steer setup where you pull a lever on each side to release.The Kubota setup uses pins that apparently are a little harder to hook-up.I didn't really care which one I got,but believe the dealer made the right choice for me.
To install a quick attach at a later date,at least with the skid-steer type,the bucket has to have the plates welded on it to mate up with the quick attach adapter.If you're ever going to get the forks,get the quick attach up front.The dealer gave me a bucket designed for the quick attach-think it's an L2256,65" wide,just fine.I'm an hour away if you want a look.
I don't have a rear remote,but if I was to get one,I'd get both.They are pricey and the second one is cheaper.If I ever want them,I'd install them myself,although a better deal may be had now.
Good Luck-you'll love that unit.

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #9  
DaYoop............ do yourself a favor and get the front blower. With the front blower on that machine there is absolutely no need for the loader on it in winter. With all due respect...... there is a huge difference between backing up for a few minutes in the dealers parking lot and twisting around, looking over your shoulder for a couple hours during a snowstorm.

/ Finally decided. B3030HSDCC price question. #10  
smfcpacfp, I guess I'm technically not a Yooper either because I was about 1 year old when my family moved up here from lower Michigan back in the early 70's. We live near Trout Lake over in the eastern end of da UP. I attended and graduated from Michigan Tech so I know how much snow you get up in that part of the UP.

I go through Trout Lake everytime I go to I-75.