Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25D

Default BX25 shop manual

Has anyone purchased the WSM work shop manual for their BX25?

Do you have part number 9Y111-01970 or 9Y121-01970?

Are your pictures in color or black & white?

Thanks

Default Re: BX25 shop manual

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H View Post
    Has anyone purchased the WSM work shop manual for their BX25?

Do you have part number 9Y111-01970 or 9Y121-01970?

Are your pictures in color or black & white?

Thanks
    I just ordered the shop manual (supposed to be P/N: 9Y121-01970) from Messicks. For what they're charging you'd think the manual would be in full color with a solid gold binder (it must weigh a ton as well considering the shipping charge). I paid $77.57 + $16.75 standard shipping and handling for a total of $94.32. They didn't have any in stock so I was told it may be a few weeks. I'll update this post with the color or b/w question as soon as I receive it.
    Kubota BX25 w/ 60" MMM, Modern 4' Box Blade, Leinbach Post Hole Digger, Ratchet-Rake, Bro-Tek Products (Thumb, Skid Plate, & Ripper Tooth w/ Trencher), and BXpanded Products (Bucket Hooks, Pallet/Brush Forks, Sprayer, & Backhoe Dolly).

Ford 3000.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25D

I did find out, the 9Y121-01970 is all B&W and the 9Y111-01970 is the same thing with some diagrams and photos in color, and is more than twice as much $$.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX24 TLB

I bought the WSM for my BX24, b&w photos. I am not impressed with the content.

If you are familiar with workshop manuals for cars, the kubota is MUCH more basic, lacks detail IMO. You can download the parts manual online for free that has more detail. I wish the WSM was also available online for the time(s) you need a spec or two.

Tractor
    2008 bx 24

why even bother with the manual? you can get all the info you need right on tbn... even tried and true methods of all repairs saves $$$$
    " diesel smoke and mirrors"