Kubota Prices 25-40 HP

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #31  
100 to 300 thousand an acre????? Give me a break....

What break would you like?
Commercial warehouse space in Houston, TX the 4th largest city in the US is near $5 per square foot. California and New York approach $8 per square foot. That is over $200K per acre in Houston.

Spencer, thanks for the info. Obviously different business owners operate under different business models.

I found my Kubotas at a Houston dealership. It's important that I can haul the 80 miles for a repair if necessary. So far only once in 5 years.

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #32  
What break would you like?
Commercial warehouse space in Houston, TX the 4th largest city in the US is near $5 per square foot. California and New York approach $8 per square foot. That is over $200K per acre in Houston.

Spencer, thanks for the info. Obviously different business owners operate under different business models.

I found my Kubotas at a Houston dealership. It's important that I can haul the 80 miles for a repair if necessary. So far only once in 5 years.

How many big cities have a Tractor dealer????

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #33  
How many big cities have a Tractor dealer????

High land prices aren't exclusive to big cities. The small town area where I live is home to a military installation and that drove commercial land prices in desirable places up quite a bit when compared to before the base took off.

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #34  
High land prices aren't exclusive to big cities. The small town area where I live is home to a military installation and that drove commercial land prices in desirable places up quite a bit when compared to before the base took off.

Well I live in a semi-rural area and 10gs a acre is the price here.They don't sell tractors in NYC
Concidering your on a bay I could see higher prices. What are your price per acre?What is rent in your area?

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #35  
Well I live in a semi-rural area and 10gs a acre is the price here.They don't sell tractors in NYC
Concidering your on a bay Icould see higher prices. What are your price per acre?

We're semi rural here also. 60 or 70 miles north of Syracuse. A 10 acre vacant lot in an area where there are several car dealers just went for $350,000. No water front even remotely near.
I'm thinking that on the local "strip" where there are many fast food and other businesses located, the price would be much higher, especially if calculated per acre.
So I guess what I'm getting at is tractors are sold here. And the land prices can be crazy even though we're not a metro area.

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #36  
We're semi rural here also. 60 or 70 miles north of Syracuse. A 10 acre vacant lot in an area where there are several car dealers just went for $350,000. No water front even remotely near.
I'm thinking that on the local "strip" where there are many fast food and other businesses located, the price would be much higher, especially if calculated per acre.
So I guess what I'm getting at is tractors are sold here. And the land prices can be crazy even though we're not a metro area.

What county you in???Forget it I'm sick of this .

/ Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #38  
   / Kubota Prices 25-40 HP #40  
We have had 3 snows that were worth plowing and thats it. These plow boys here are starving..