L3000DT

/ L3000DT #1  

Anonymous Poster

what is a reasonable price to expect to pay for a(n) L3000DT 4wd tractor (no implements) until end of july (when rebate expires)? i know that "machinerylink" gives prices of used tractors(which i find to always be more expensive than new prices quoted to me); however, i just don't want to be "taken" if i purchase a new one. . .any advice is appreciated as i am a rookie to the tractor family. . .thanks again for your responses.
Ryan

/ L3000DT #2  
A search found 11550 for that model in 2001 from NC without implements. I just paid 15650 for a 3000DT, FEL, woods 60" cutter, woods box blade, and trailer from Dinsmore in Shawnee, OK (mentioned previously here)

/ L3000DT #3  
tugokc, I bought the exact package about a month ago from Dinsmore! Do business with Bill Claude?

/ L3000DT #4  
Well i have been coming to this site for months and i finally registered. I am looking at a L3000dt also. I hope to close on a place with 17 acres in two weeks and need a tractor. I thought buying a place that size was a good excuse to buy one.
I priced one today that included L3000dt, FEL ,land pride med duty brush hog and a 18' foot trailer w/ brakes for $16,100. I think i can get them better in person talking serious . no delivery i'll tow. I also intend to barter the first service supplys in the deal.

/ L3000DT #5  
yep bill was the guy, very good service so far.