Price Check B2920 being delivered tomorrow - need an awesome dealer at an awesome price??

/ B2920 being delivered tomorrow - need an awesome dealer at an awesome price?? #1  

tommyz270

Silver Member
Tractor
Still looking...
Ok, I'm going to try to not make this too long.

I want to thank you all for your input, time, and help over these past months. I have asked a lot of questions, read a lot of comments, and enjoyed the debates, opinions, and suggestions. Truly, there is no way I could have made the intelligent decision to buy what I bought without all of your input and help!! Look forward to more in the futre, but I may be gone for a while putting in the seat time!! :D

Tomorrow, they are delivering my B2920!! Believe it or not, I have mixed feelings. I feel like a kid on the Christmas Eve, but at the same time - it's a lot of money...:rolleyes: but, I'm more like the little kid on Christmas Eve :D:D

I ended up with a B2920, HST, FEL, 5' box blade, 5' brush hog, BH and got a smokin deal!!! Plus, because I bought out of my state, I don't have to pay sales tax. There is a local dealer close by and they are some great guys, but it came down to price and there was a huge difference.

So they are delivering it tomorrow. I ordered the BH but it won't be in for a few weeks, so they are going to deliver the tractor tomorrow and then when the BH comes in, they will come pick it up, put on the BH and re-deliver again and they are about an hour away... Man, I love this dealer!!

And yes, of course I'll send pictures!!

What's funny is that I kind of thought the "tractor waxers" were a little crazy, but I bet I'll be out there wiping it down, cleaning it off, etc... oh well, guess I'm a little crazy myself. :eek:

Can't wait to get to the projects done that have been on hold waiting on me to finally make up my mind on what model, size, implements, and to finally give up the money.

It's taken a while, but over the time, I've been able to convince the wife that this is a good thing - either that or I've worn her down over time :p

I'll follow up with pictures ASAP. Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain tomorrow, but hey, it was supposed to rain today too and never did, let's hope for the best!!

BTW - If you want my dealer contact for an awesome deal and a great guy to work with who is down to earth, send me a message and I'll send you his contact information.

/ B2920 being delivered tomorrow - need an awesome dealer at an awesome price?? #2  
Great You have some fun for us all and do send the pics.
If your dealer will deliver in Lower Alabama, drop his contact info. LOLROF