Ansung Loaders

/ Ansung Loaders #11  
WHAT?! I've never seen a piece of Ansung on Kubota (who builds their own loaders and backhoes) or New Holland (who has used ALO or SMC). Any specific models there that you can name?

No, its not. All the current Kubota backhoes are built by Kubota at KMA in Georgia. You don't have to look too hard to see the differences. The bucket and linkage look lighter, the hoses are not routed as clean, the control pod has the boots and valves sticking out, the outriggers look different.

I was misinformed and stand corrected.
I spoke to Ansung directly and they only make a couple of OEM loaders for Mahindra currently. Sorry for the incorrect info.
Travis

/ Ansung Loaders #12  
I have to agree, I was trying to compare pictures of both units the BH 77 and the Ansung BH 760. They look similar, but I could detect some slight differences. The reason I posted this was to pick everyone's brains and look for confirmation or denial.
I don't plan to use the backhoe too much, so I am trying to decide if it is worth plunking out 8k for it, vs 4.5K and have a slightly lower quality.
The Kubota dealers around here are not budging on their prices, and there is no availability until the end of February. Their warehouse is located in Lodi, CA. which is on 25 miles from where I live.

/ Ansung Loaders #13  
I got a reply from Ansung from Dallas, I was trying to get pricing for my L3400 for a backhoe. They quoted me $$4900.00 for BK 976 plus shippping costs. No dealers in California, so I can't visually check their products. I also asked her if they were OEM for other companies, like Kubota, and others, after a little silence she said no. This then debunks other statements that have been made from my inquire on this thread about the OEM statements.

This then is kind of FYI notes.

/ Ansung Loaders #14  
I got a reply from Ansung from Dallas, I was trying to get pricing for my L3400 for a backhoe. They quoted me $$4900.00 for BK 976 plus shippping costs. No dealers in California, so I can't visually check their products. I also asked her if they were OEM for other companies, like Kubota, and others, after a little silence she said no. This then debunks other statements that have been made from my inquire on this thread about the OEM statements.

This then is kind of FYI notes.
I called them this morning and they said no to Kubota and NH but did say they are making 2 OEM loader models for Mahindra. It was not a lady on the phone.

/ Ansung Loaders #15  
My greatest interest in all this is to ALWAYS speak truth. Would that not make things a bit easier in life?
The way I am going about all this information, is that I have to filter through what is truth and what is fiction.
But I really appreciate all of you who take the time to be helpful, to answer questions for us who are a little or a lot less knowledgeable, and that is a blessing to me. I dislike very much to re invent the wheel, when someone already has invented it.

/ Ansung Loaders #16  
kubota dealers wont go lower that happen to me ansung should be fine the 3.5k saving said so there a b21 up the street that has a woods backhoe on it they beat the thing an they dont grease it much its holding pretty good i think its an 05 tractor i know woods are not cheap keep us posted pics would be nice to chuck

/ Ansung Loaders #17  
coldwater loader are made in the USA..... and are $1800.....and will pick up a b7100 kubota. look at post on yanmar forums post called tire changer

/ Ansung Loaders #18  
I am searching for a loader for a Kubota L3830hst, and the Kubota dealer I've been talking to has recommended the Ansung 4044c. The Ansung specs look fairly close, and it seems like a LA723 is nearly impossible to find. But I was wondering also how the Ansung products are quality wise. Is woods, rhino, or westendorf a better bet?

/ Ansung Loaders #19  
It may be an OK product. You can see there were some good reports from Ansung backhoe owners, and they are evidently supplying OEM backhoes to a couple of brands. You may save some money vs. the other mainstream implement outfits you mentioned. I have seen some Ansung loaders and personally, I'd prefer one of the other ones you mentioned.

/ Ansung Loaders #20  
I bought my 2010 MX5100F used with 138 hours on it.. Still had the whiskers on the tires.. It came with an Ansung FEL with QT bucket..
I have used it for about a year now, I fabbed up a QT 42" pallet fork for it too. I have used it quite a bit for moving everything, picking rocks, hauling firewood, but mostly turning compost. and so far I don't have any complaints. I believe the lift capacity was the same or slightly higher than the OEM Kubota loader..
Honestly unless you have it parked next to an OEM loader, you don't notice it isn't. Also I used the bucket today on my M9540 I just picked up with the 1353 loader (came used without a bucket)
Jonathan