Ansung Loaders

/ Ansung Loaders #1  

FTCKUBOTA

Silver Member
Has anyone tried the Ansung brand loaders. They are made in China but look like they are made well. They make mounting kits for most kubota common kubota models from what I can tell...

I am just wondering what the quality is like....

/ Ansung Loaders #2  
had a L4400 with that loader....didn't put a bunch of hrs on it, but performed as it should have...the high volume dealership used it on that model because the load capacity was higher than K's stock (on that model)....and it was financed through Kubota. can't vouch for the other models under that name. My take is that they are robust & well made, haven't heard any issues.... bb

/ Ansung Loaders
Thanks for the reply I knew the loaders looked good. It is good to hear from someone who has used the brand

/ Ansung Loaders #4  
We looked at them about two years ago and where not impressed. They are about the same price as Woods but the quality does not seem to be as good. Woods also fits the loader to the tractor better, Ansung only makes 2-3 loaders and they fit them to many, many models... example... L2800 and L3940 use the same boom...?! Thats crazy, they are very different machines. I don't see much reason not to use the OEM loaders.

/ Ansung Loaders #5  
Has anyone tried the Ansung brand loaders. They are made in China but look like they are made well. They make mounting kits for most kubota common kubota models from what I can tell...

I am just wondering what the quality is like....

Ansung loader on my Branson. I've been very happy with it, built very well IMO.

Mark

/ Ansung Loaders #6  
We looked at them about two years ago and where not impressed. They are about the same price as Woods but the quality does not seem to be as good. Woods also fits the loader to the tractor better, Ansung only makes 2-3 loaders and they fit them to many, many models... example... L2800 and L3940 use the same boom...?! Thats crazy, they are very different machines. I don't see much reason not to use the OEM loaders.

Times have changed. Ansung has many more models now and also new design features. New Curved Loader Boom looks great

/ Ansung Loaders #8  
Can anyone confirm a statement I noticed on a canadian site about the ansung bh760 saying that ansung is the OEM for Kubota?

/ Ansung Loaders #9  
Ansung, for years, has made many OEM loaders and backhoes for Kubota, Case, New Holland and more mfgs. They're a very successful company out of South Korea and make some really good quality attachments.

/ Ansung Loaders #10  
WHAT?! I've never seen a piece of Ansung on Kubota (who builds their own loaders and backhoes) or New Holland (who has used ALO or SMC). Any specific models there that you can name?

Can anyone confirm a statement I noticed on a canadian site about the ansung bh760 saying that ansung is the OEM for Kubota?

No, its not. All the current Kubota backhoes are built by Kubota at KMA in Georgia. You don't have to look too hard to see the differences. The bucket and linkage look lighter, the hoses are not routed as clean, the control pod has the boots and valves sticking out, the outriggers look different.