BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #1  

imajeepnut

Silver Member
I made every attempt to buy local and really wanted to do so because of the economic conditions, but no one should be faulted for buying the same tractor for thousands less out of state. A difference of a few hundred dollars would have kept me local, but thousands of dollars can't be ignored. My local dealers are good people, and I know them well and consider them friends. But, Barlows has been more than fair with me in this purchase and Brady has spent countless hours in conversation with me about these tractors. I've recently seen the threads about rusty "new" tractors and of course I made that mention to Brady, and he'll tell you up front that their "new" tractors are just that....NEW. They don't set around long enough to get rusty. I feel confident in my choice to work with Brady. Plus...the money I'm saving per unit will go towards all my implements....not bad!

I have asked Brady to have his guys take some pictures of each tractor as it is in the crate, and as each is being assembled....for everyone to see. I'll post them here once he sends them to me. That way, those who have never seen how the tractors come from Kubota will have a better idea of how they make it to the lot, and ultimately to your farm.

Hope everyone enjoys them....hang around for pics to be posted soon!

While you wait for pictures...if you are considering a new purchase...consider Brady and Steve Barlow. No pressure..., they absolutely know their Kubota tractors (every model)...,and from my first impression they are "good people" and that "goes a long way" in my book. I got 3 quotes...asked each dealer for his best price, and my choice was clear.

Tell them you read this on TractorByNet.....companies like to know where their customers are coming from.

Jeff

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #2  
I'm sure you won't sleep until your new purchases are at you house and stored, but Brady and Steve will do everything they promised. Just pretend they're five minutes from your house.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #3  
I stopped at Barlows this evening while on my way home. I had a burr in my butt to get a single bottom plow. I asked Steve if he had one and he said he had a new one. I asked price and he said used are hard to find. I asked him about new and he gave me the price and then asked me what I was going to do with it. I told him I was thinking I'd plow a row then till it. He told me I didn't want to do that, to just till it and forget the plow. He did give me more info of what a single bottom plow would do which none of it applied to me. He knows my property and me well enough to know when to grin at one of my half cocked ideas and when to give me a serious answer. I left a satisfied customer with my money in my pocket and he still has his new single bottom plow. This is another reason I buy from Barlows. It's not about the sale for them but me getting what I can use and be satisfied.
You'll be satisfied with your transaction with them, I'm sure.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #4  
Ditto on Brady.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #5  
I stopped at Barlows this evening while on my way home. I had a burr in my butt to get a single bottom plow. I asked Steve if he had one and he said he had a new one. I asked price and he said used are hard to find. I asked him about new and he gave me the price and then asked me what I was going to do with it. I told him I was thinking I'd plow a row then till it. He told me I didn't want to do that, to just till it and forget the plow. He did give me more info of what a single bottom plow would do which none of it applied to me. He knows my property and me well enough to know when to grin at one of my half cocked ideas and when to give me a serious answer. I left a satisfied customer with my money in my pocket and he still has his new single bottom plow. This is another reason I buy from Barlows. It's not about the sale for them but me getting what I can use and be satisfied.
You'll be satisfied with your transaction with them, I'm sure.

Now John you are never satisfied for long and I have one of your orphaned tractors to prove it. Both times it came through Barlows. I bought my L4400HST and a used (but well cared for thanks to John Thomas) BX1500 from Barlows and they were delivered the same day. So I can remember the long wait but it will be worth it.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon
John...I think that single bottom plow might have been mine??? I asked Brady for either a single or double, but I'm not sure what we came up with...seems like it was real expensive? I'm doing the 58" RTR LandPride tiller, PD25 Auger with 6", 12", and 24" auger, scrape and box blade, and tooth bar on the 3030. That bottom plow would be nice to keep my garden plot turned and limed during the winter.....then till it up come spring. But....that box blade with it's rippers might do pretty good...I'll have to ask about that.

I know I'll be happy in dealing with Brady. We're both "easy-going" which makes for a much happier business relationship. I've found this to be true many times.

Pics should be in the works soon per Brady...so check back soon.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #7  
John...I think that single bottom plow might have been mine??? I asked Brady for either a single or double, but I'm not sure what we came up with...seems like it was real expensive? I'm doing the 58" RTR LandPride tiller, PD25 Auger with 6", 12", and 24" auger, scrape and box blade, and tooth bar on the 3030. That bottom plow would be nice to keep my garden plot turned and limed during the winter.....then till it up come spring. But....that box blade with it's rippers might do pretty good...I'll have to ask about that.

I know I'll be happy in dealing with Brady. We're both "easy-going" which makes for a much happier business relationship. I've found this to be true many times.

Pics should be in the works soon per Brady...so check back soon.
Congrats on the tractors.

I got these 2 on the same day from Brady .

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon
I sure could be using them today if they were here! It always goes that way for me...I get something I need a little late in the curve...I'll be wishing I had done this years ago once I get them and start using them. They'll be here within a couple of weeks and I'll team 'em up and put 'em to work.

Pics should be streaming in soon...

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #9  
I stopped by Barlows this morning to take pictures for you. Is this your modified BX?:confused: Seems larger than mine and I don't think the rear tires can be filled for the extra weight.:)

Attachments

• IMG_0228.JPG
    IMG_0228.JPG
    609.8 KB · Views: 583
   / BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #10  
I stopped by Barlows this morning to take pictures for you. Is this your modified BX?:confused: Seems larger than mine and I don't think the rear tires can be filled for the extra weight.:)

==========================================================

Shame on you johnthomas for taking pictures of "MY BX" while I am still waiting for the proper size "Mattracks" for the front end:eek:
==========================================================
Those guys at "Mattracks" will put them on almost anything- they put them on the Kubota RTV's and they have one big problem= the Mattracks they install on the Kubota rtv's is that they are too small and they sink rather than dstribute the weight of the front end at a low PSI over the surface area of the tracks contacting the ground, mud or snow etc.

By using the smaller Mattrack and using the front wheel footprint/wheel well size it fits the machine- they could use a larger width track by placing it outside the wheel wells and it would not sink then.:D