Kubota MX5000 ??

/ Kubota MX5000 ?? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am ready to purchase a new tractor, the MX 5000 seems to fit the bill, but it is so new that there is not a lot of information out there. Does any one here at TBN own one, have any information on it or can give me a idea of what is a good price on one. I am looking at the 4wd model with kubota 852 FEl , r4 tires and one remote on back.. so far the dealers here in Ill. have giving me quotes from 21k to 23k. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Buck

/ Kubota MX5000 ?? #2  
There have been 2 or 3 threads on the MX5000 tractors. Do a search under all of the forums and you should turn up several references to them.

TBone

/ Kubota MX5000 ?? #3  
Take TBone's suggestion and the search will reveal that I am a Tractorbynet member and an new owner of an MX-5000. So far I love it. Should be a good time to buy, too. I'm in KY so can't advise you on dealers or the local market.

/ Kubota MX5000 ??
TBone,,thanks for the suggestion,,,looked at the old threads and did find some interesting bits of information.

JeremyL..Glad to hear you like your MX5000, I have started to check with dealers in KY. and Tenn.,,, really getting fed up with the dealers here in ILL. .. Seems its list price or hit the hyway,,,sooooooooo I going to hit the hyway south.

/ Kubota MX5000 ?? #5  
In that case I can recommend Jason Hunter at H&R Agripower, (jhunter@hragripower.com). I got a great deal and handled everything long distance by phone and e-mail.

Jeremy L.
Louisville, KY

/ Kubota MX5000 ??
Thanks JeremyL, I will check out this dealer, don't have a phone number that I could call them by any chance? Just found a really good deal in Tenn. and starting to have tractor withdrawal since I sold mine a week ago. Can't wait much longer til I have to pull the trigger.

Buck

/ Kubota MX5000 ?? #8  
Also, you should contact "Botaman" who is a member of the tractorbynet community and a 'bota salesman in Western KY.

"We are located in Madisonville about 90 miles from BG. I go thru BG alot , son attends WKU . I work for Power Machinery & Imp. we are the oldest Kubota Dealer in Kentucky.
We currently have 2 MX5000's on the lot and we would be very interested in working with you on one of these units.
You can contact me at 270-322-8181

BOTAMAN"

-JeremyL

/ Kubota MX5000 ??
The MX5000 is in the barn!!!! Thanks to all that commented. Drove 3.5 hrs to Paris Tenn. and Mr. Jerry Watkins at Watkins Equipment was waiting with the tractor all set up. The tractor, FEL, r4 tires with fluid, one remote on back and canopy all for $20,100. I have to tell ya all , checked with over a dozen dealers in three states and no one and I mean no one even came close to his price. (Guess that is the reason he is the #2 dealer in the country!) Jerry is straight forward and if you are looking for a great price and don't mind driving a bit, give him a call, I think he will make it worth your time.

As for the MX5000, I love it, only put 7 hrs on it so far, but will put a progress report up in a week or so. Having been raised on an Oliver 550, various 8n"s, an IH 300, several Ford 2000's and worked with several JD 2155's, uhhhhhhhhhh were has this Kubota been all my life.

Thanks again

Buck

/ Kubota MX5000 ?? #10  
I'm happy for you! Enjoy in safety. Keep us posted.

Jeremy L.