Price Check BX2200 Price

/ BX2200 Price #1  

Anonymous Poster

I got a price for $12,000 for a BX2200, FEL, 60"MMM, Generic Box Blade, and ag tires. Should I jump on this with the dealer or try to squeeze some more out of him. Does anyone know how much the dealer pays off list???? I think it might be somewhere between 25 to 30% off of list price. This price is in central Louisiana.

Also the dealer quoted me $1400 for the Kubota Tiller for the BX2200. Is this a good price for the tiller? According to the tiller specs this until is 39" wide and weighs about 300lbs. It seems light compared to the others on the market.

/ BX2200 Price #2  
That sounds like a pretty good price - definately in the range others are seeing with those options. I'd go for it!

/ BX2200 Price #3  
Ricky,

I'm no expert, but for comparison I was quoted $13,000 delivered for the BX2200, Bar tires, FEL w 3 position valve, 60"MMM, mulch kit, and rear tires tubed and filled.

This also included delivery (75 miles round trip) and free pick up and delivery for 50 hour service . This dealer is in a no sales tax state.

He wouldn't go any lower, but recommended a rear finishing mower as a way to cut $700 to $900.

I've shopped around a little bit and also looked at JD and NH.

I'm curious what the experts here think about this offer also.

My other option was the local dealer (10 miles RT) who was $1500 to $2000 higher.
There are the only two dealers within about 400 miles from my location so my options are limited with Kubota.

vin

/ BX2200 Price #4  
While I did not buy a BX, I might be ablt to help a little. The dealer margin runs about 17%. It varies a little for implements. The prices you guys are showing are not out of line with some of the better deals in this area. Remember you are looking at one of the more popular models right now for small tractors. Moreover they were designed to appeal to a segment of the market that usually has some money to burn, so the dealers do not feel as much preasure to deal in some areas.Good luck!

/ BX2200 Price #5  
Sounds like a good deal, if he is local and a good dealer go for it!

KCook

/ BX2200 Price #6  
I paid $13,500 for BX2200, FEL, 60 inch MMM, toothbar, work light and 50 inch Kuhn Tiller, ag tires were an extra $265. While this is not an exact apples to apples comparison, the equipment lists are similar. The above price included dealer prep, setup and freight costs. If your deal includes that cost, I'd say you're in the ballpark price wise after reviewing what other TBN members have been paying.

/ BX2200 Price #7  
Your deal seems in the ballpark. I paid $11,200 for a BX2200, FEL, 60"mmm, bar tires/weighted.

/ BX2200 Price #8  
I paid a little more than you were quoted, but with a used rear blade. I have fewer dealer choices than you. I did get free delivery from my dealer in Billings (240 miles RT), and was very happy with him.

/ BX2200 Price #9  
So far all the local dealers in my area have been the same price 13600!

KCook

/ BX2200 Price #10  
Ricky, I paid 12800.00 for BX2200, FEL, 60"MMM and a heavy Box Blade made by Modern...... Seemed to be the going price in my area..... Tom