Tractor
    2009 Massey 1540

Default '07 ZD331 value

I have a '07 ZD331 with the 72" deck financed through my local credit union. When I bought it I put down a hefty down payment so I currently owe $3500.00. Well I called the credit union today to add a little $$ on top of the loan and they won't do it without a published book value. I know the mower is worth more than $3500 but they don't have a guide to go by.. So I called my local dealer and they don't have a guide either, they just ballpark trade-ins. I have looked around on the net but am coming up with nothing. Bottom line is my credit union won't loan me a penny against it until they know what it is worth and I have failed to find anything published on mower values... I need actual liturature or "in writing" to present to them not oppinions of a value.

Any help would be greately appreciated!

BTW the mower has 250 hrs, gurauge kept, been dealer maintained and would pass for new...
    07 Kubota ZD331 72" cut
    09 MF 1540 4WD w/loader
    Quick attach with forks & bucket
    69 MF135 SOLD

Tractor
    all makes and models

Default Re: '07 ZD331 value

Grounds maintance equipment blue book good till feb 28th 2010 says! low trade-in 6820 high trade-in 7810 and resale at 9370. Give or take for high or low hours.

Advertiser

Default Re: '07 ZD331 value

They are listed in Iron Solutions 2008 official outdoor power equipment guide.