2 or 4 wheel drive

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive
Thanks for offering pine,but thats ok.Pine how do you like your b1700?hows the power?Do you mow grass,plow snow,or brush hog with it?Thanks for any info.My b1700 should be shipped to me in next week.Im nervous buying it and not driving it or actualy seeing one in person.But it was the best tractor in my budget.Seemed to have alot of options and the most modern style for the money.MY bigggest concern is the power not the size of the machine.

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive #42  
Do you mow grass,plow snow,or brush hog with it?

No, I do none of the above...I mostly bought the tractor for box blade and FEL work...I have done some middle busting with no problems power wise...

I do have the original manual that lists the recommended sizes for attachments etc...th 14 HP at the PTO does impose some limitations...I do hope to add a compatable bush hog and a back hoe...

The biggest problems I have run across is with front tires...The size of the original tires have been discontinued they are simply not avaialble...the only alternative I have found is to compromise and buy new rims and slightly different sized (by .5 inches) tires for the front...I could probably find a trailer tire that may or may not fit but they would offer no more traction than the worn out industrials I have now...

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive #44  
I would never consider anything but 4wd regardless of the HP.

I don't use the 4wd much but when it is needed nothing else works as good. Sometimes you just need all four wheels pulling you out of trouble.