HOLY KUBOTA!!!!!

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #1  

Anonymous Poster

It's here it's here it's here!!!!! My bx2200 got delivered today and I put it right to work......and man oh man does it work great! I got mine with the front blade and it works mint!!!! I just put on about 3 hrs regrading the end of my driveway. All of my top has washed off and I'm down to hardpan and rubble, it was getting pretty bad. I'll tell you what guys that blade just peeled that stuff up like nothing. My biggest problem was traction, I've only got the turfs on but even still, hit the diff lock and away you go. Man I am so happy , I just can't get over how well the tractor performed. If anyone is contemplating buying one of these..don't bother..just buy it...you'll be more than happy!!!

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #2  
And a star is born!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #3  
Congrats on your new BX! I've got about 7 hours on my 1800 since saturday, trying to find patches of grass to cut, and tearin' up the driveway as well. They really are awesome machines. Theres no better feeling than using a well crafted tool to get the job done. But I think the diesel and hydro smell are addictive....

Doug

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #4  
Don't publicize the addiction part. The feds will try to regulate or tax it.

By the way you forgot the grease smell. :)

Don

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!!
Ditto on the diesel!!! My son just started first grade last fall, he was all excited about riding the bus, his was #40. He came out of the house last night when I fired up the bx and announced "that smells like my bus dad, you know bus 40!". I said that's diesel boy...live it, love it!

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #6  
I know what you mean!!! I have had my 2200 for about 2 mo. and already have approx. 64 hrs on it. I am building a new house and use the FEL for more than I ever thought I would. I also got a 4' BB and it works well also.
Good luck and be careful! Those sudden things can be mighty painful, if not deadly. Congrats!!

Hootie

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #7  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Hey Kenneyz, tell us how you really feel!!! Don't hold back on us!

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!!
Yep....I am head over tea cup in love with this machine! I guess I'm so happy because I've wanted one for so long, allways had to beg, or borrow, but NO MORE OF THAT!!! SHE'S ALL MINE! Worked her good again today too. Cleaned up some cut trees and some dead stuff in the woods behind my house. I was pushin 20" X 12' locust logs like they were going out of style! The cfo is now calling me farmer Jed ( no offense boys!), I keep telling nope, I'm just a polock on a japanese tractor! haha!

/ HOLY KUBOTA!!!!! #10  
I know the feeling. 9 Hours on my new B7500. Aug. 16th I retire from work so I'll have more play time on my toy.
Life is good.....