Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX24

Default Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link??

I have seen the link here once before but after searching the forums I cant seem to find it. I need the like to the wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link or know the thread title??

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Default Re: Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link??

I dont understand. Are you talking about the detailed pricing and availability list for kubota Equipment?
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX24

Thats exactly what I am looking for. It was a PDf file and about 300 pages long and detailed everything about each tractor line up including price options accessories and what it fits. I read ity here somewhere a few months back but cant find it.

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Here is the post you are looking for http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...l-numbers.html. The .pdf file is mentioned in post 11. I tried the google trick a few minutes ago but get an error trying to access the webpage.

I downloaded the .pdf file when the thread was still active but it is too large to attach here. If you want, send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.
    BX24, 60" MMM, Woods HC48 Rotary Cutter, W.R Long Flat Toothbar, 4' Farm Force Box Blade, Leinbach 7200JR PHD w/ 12" & 9" augers, Cosmo XB 3PH spreader, Pat's Easy Change, Front & Rear Bro-Tek Skid Plates, BXpanded Under Armor/Brush Forks/BH Dolly/Bucket Hooks/Tool Pouch/Work Lights, drag harrow, Larry's Mower Axle Stands, 52" Rachet Rake, Millcreek manure spreader

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Besides me sending the kubota Wholegoods catalog to the OP, a few other TBN members have asked me to send via email also. This is a great way for me to give back since I have taken so much information from this site. Anyone else that would like the catalog in .pdf format, send me a PM with your email address. The pdf is too large to attach via PM.

Tod
    Last edited by thavil; 12-14-2009 at 07:17 PM.
    BX24, 60" MMM, Woods HC48 Rotary Cutter, W.R Long Flat Toothbar, 4' Farm Force Box Blade, Leinbach 7200JR PHD w/ 12" & 9" augers, Cosmo XB 3PH spreader, Pat's Easy Change, Front & Rear Bro-Tek Skid Plates, BXpanded Under Armor/Brush Forks/BH Dolly/Bucket Hooks/Tool Pouch/Work Lights, drag harrow, Larry's Mower Axle Stands, 52" Rachet Rake, Millcreek manure spreader