First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #1  

Mr. Ace

Tractor
Kubota B2320
Here is my recent purchase justifying its existence and money expended amidst a nice wintry backdrop

Attachments

• Kubota snow.jpg
    Kubota snow.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 809
   / First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #2  
nice. I am jealous. Not much to with mine up here yet.

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #3  
That would make a nice jigsaw puzzle :D

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #4  
Good to see that B2320 earning it's keep! My blower is on the other end, but I'm sure looking forward to having it for the next storms. Just put my shiny chains on today, but I may have to shorten them a couple of links.

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #5  
Now thats what I call great therapy:)..congrats.

Watch out for clumps falling snow from the trees..sure attention getter. :(

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #6  
Makes all the money spent worth it! Nice rig. I'm still waiting for this years first real snowfall.

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #7  
Here is my recent purchase justifying its existence and money expended amidst a nice wintry backdrop

Happy for you. I've had my BX2660 since Sep 2008 and not a bit of snow to move. No real surprise in Central Va. But tonight they are calling for 8-14 inches!!! Very exciting news for the Bota.

** update - 24". The Bota had a very busy couple of days clearing a 1/4 mile gravel road. Loved it!

Last edited:
   / First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #8  
Happy for you. I've had my BX2660 since Sep 2008 and not a bit of snow to move. No real surprise in Central Va. But tonight they are calling for 8-14 inches!!! Very exciting news for the Bota.

If you get too much, just send it up our way...just picked up the new snowblower and not a flake in sight up here.. ;-)

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #9  
I did not know Kubota made a front snowblower for the B2320.:eek:

/ First pic of my Kubota - TBN exclusive - moving snow #10  
Actually, there are two front mount blowers available for the B2X20 series. You can use the same one that goes on the BX (with a slightly larger quick hitch) or a heavier duty one that is an inch, or so wider.