BX1860 delivered today!

/ BX1860 delivered today! #1  

Ord

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1860
Got my tractor today, and so far I am really happy with it. I got it with loader, ballast box and 54" mower, on turf tires. After I get used to it I'll decide if I want to add on a rear blade, or do something else.

I made a path of about 200 feet to the back of the barn through the snow, so that I could park it inside and take of the mower deck. I was pleased with how well I could get through it with just the loader. It's going to take a bit of practice to get quick at it.

Ord

Attachments

• K1.JPG
    K1.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 360
  • K2.JPG
    K2.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 293
   / BX1860 delivered today! #2  
nice tractor. Happy seat time!

/ BX1860 delivered today! #3  
Are my eyes tricking me or are you operating that 1860 in the snow with the MMM deck in place? Guess you had no choice in getting it to the barn!!! Did you kick on the blades and see if it would blow the snow?:D:D

/ BX1860 delivered today!
Are my eyes tricking me or are you operating that 1860 in the snow with the MMM deck in place? Guess you had no choice in getting it to the barn!!! Did you kick on the blades and see if it would blow the snow?:D:D

Your eyes aren't tricking you! The guy who delivered it said that some of their clients leave the deck on during the winter for the added weight, but I'd rather keep it safely indoors until spring. I didn't think to turn on the blades ;)

/ BX1860 delivered today! #5  
Ah.... that dealer might have considered delivering with the MMM detached.

Bah, anyhow........... CONGRATS!!!! You got a great machine. Enjoy.

/ BX1860 delivered today! #6  
Congrats..Your gonna love it...I've moved triaxle loads of gravel with the MMM on. It doesn't really get in the way.

/ BX1860 delivered today! #7  
Congrats..Your gonna love it...I've moved triaxle loads of gravel with the MMM on. It doesn't really get in the way.
I think the OP was right to remove the MMM.
Not so sure plowing through 18" of snow, with a 48" FEL while bludgeoning a 54" deck is really all that great of an idea. Somehow the math doesn't quite add up on that.:D:D

/ BX1860 delivered today! #8  
I think the OP was right to remove the MMM.
Not so sure plowing through 18" of snow, with a 48" FEL while bludgeoning a 54" deck is really all that great of an idea. Somehow the math doesn't quite add up on that.:D:D

I don't disagree with you in terms of snow. Otherwise, they're not a hinderance. Never had mine out in the snow. Shows what I know:D

Did I just make me a small poem there?

/ BX1860 delivered today! #9  
Pass out the cigars........Congrats!

Don

/ BX1860 delivered today! #10  
Congratulations! No matter how many you get, that first ride is always a bit of a thrill. I never take my MMM off my BX's. You guys in the snow areas are in a world of your own. Or is it us that don't have much snow that are "lost in tall cotton"?:)