Tractor
    B7800, JD RX95

Default B1550D from 1993-any thoughts on the purchase price today?

I have seen an offer to sell a 'great shape' B1550 with 900 hours including a MMM 58" deck. No FEL.

It has been used for mowing only and has been stored in a garage.

The people want $6500 for it. From talking to an expert he has said they are about right on the price, tilting a little to the high side. The person selling it is a friend and not the owner. He has also indicated they are willing to negotiate.

I was thinking about offering $4000, leaving my business card, and driving off fast hoping I get a call back

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Re: B1550D from 1993-any thoughts on the purchase price today?

I'd say your offer is about in line with where i'd be on it. I think i could find a more current machine for their asking price.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 HSDC

Default Re: B1550D from 1993-any thoughts on the purchase price today?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster57 View Post
    I have seen an offer to sell a 'great shape' B1550 with 900 hours including a MMM 58" deck. No FEL.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!
    Buster, for what it's worth. I had a B1550 4WD, loader, with belly mower. I traded it for a cabbed B3030. I had the tractor almost 20 years and it never, I repeat never failed me. Only replaced front tires, kept getting flats, and the battery. This was one great tractor! A lot more steel than the 3030. Oh and it was a hydro trans.
    Stanley----Kubota B3030 HSDC