WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup.

/ WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup. #1  

Camo

Silver Member
I just got a great deal on a 2004 Kubota BX2230, with 60"MMM and LA211FEL. Now I need the power angle plow setup for on it. New or lightly used....What can I expect to pay? What is involved in swapping between the plow and the MMM as I hear they are not compatable?

Thanks!!!

PS will travel to the right deal.

Last edited:
   / WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup. #3  
That plow is no Longer availible---It is in my garage.

/ WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup. #5  
I had a quote from barlows for a complete setup delivered to MA for 1800.00 power angle and all. Call them. For that small difference go new. I was going to get the plow until a new front mount blower with hydro rotate jumped infront of me for 2700.00 could not pass it up. BTW Thanks again BP for the pics and setup info.

/ WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup. #7  
I know. I still have the email so I know I didnt imagine it. So anyone looking for a plow its a great deal. The shipping was going to be on thier truck and when they had a load up this way they would deliver it. So patients would be needed. But I would still say anyone looking for one and could wait it is a steal.

/ WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup. #8  
I know. I still have the email so I know I didnt imagine it. So anyone looking for a plow its a great deal. The shipping was going to be on thier truck and when they had a load up this way they would deliver it. So patients would be needed. But I would still say anyone looking for one and could wait it is a steal.
Just add a tractor to the order which may speed up the delivery.:D It's only money guys, spend it!:)

/ WTB - Kubota BX2763A plow and quick hitch setup. #9  
One just appeared on CL in central NJ for 1100.00 and one in NH for 1500.00