Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback

/ Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
Have you ever dealt with someone that was such a complete pro five minutes in you knew this is where you wanted to spend your money?
I just wrapped up a deal with Brady Barlow and I cant say enough great things about the whole experience. His service was great. Countless emails, phone calls and pricing structures answered while I tried to come up with more stuff to buy. He sent me one email when he was on a family trip wanting to call me when the kids were asleep. How many people would do that? Aggressive pricing and great service - I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a new tractor. If you think you are too far away from Barlow's think again!

/ Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback #2  
Have you ever dealt with someone that was such a complete pro five minutes in you knew this is where you wanted to spend your money?
I just wrapped up a deal with Brady Barlow and I cant say enough great things about the whole experience. His service was great. Countless emails, phone calls and pricing structures answered while I tried to come up with more stuff to buy. He sent me one email when he was on a family trip wanting to call me when the kids were asleep. How many people would do that? Aggressive pricing and great service - I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a new tractor. If you think you are too far away from Barlow's think again!

I bought my tractors(1 new L4400, 1 used BX1500 both the same day) from Barlows and I have the same impression from dealing with Brady. I even had an issue after the sale and they took care of it. Good people and be glad you don't live to close or you could end up like JohnThomas and buy a new tractor every year or so.:D:D:D

/ Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback #3  
I bought my tractors(1 new L4400, 1 used BX1500 both the same day) from Barlows and I have the same impression from dealing with Brady. I even had an issue after the sale and they took care of it. Good people and be glad you don't live to close or you could end up like JohnThomas and buy a new tractor every year or so.:D:D:D
:)They are great to deal with and good ole boys in person. I enjoy stopping by to just socialize but people keep calling Steve wanting prices.:) Actually 10 in 6 but That's it, I think.:)

/ Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback #4  
:)They are great to deal with and good ole boys in person. I enjoy stopping by to just socialize but people keep calling Steve wanting prices.:) Actually 10 in 6 but That's it, I think.:)

Sure John, ok yea. I will believe it when I see it. You have decided to help the economy all on your own.:D:D:D

/ Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback #5  
Back in 2007 i bought 2 Bx1500 tractors from them.

/ Barlows / Brady Barlow feedback #6  
Sure John, ok yea. I will believe it when I see it. You have decided to help the economy all on your own.:D:D:D
I still have the B3200 in my storage bldg waiting for Barlows to pick it up. I knew it had less than 40 hours so that's what I'd been telling people the hours are. It's truly 33.4 hours. Every time I walk by the bldg I keep hearing something like a Japanese person talking. When I listen close it sounds like they are saying "Randll....Randall....come get me....I want to go to W Va.....Randall......Randall....Hurry.......Randall......Please bring me to W Va with my brothers.........Randall!!!!:D:D You to can help with the economy and I can tell you how, sell your BX1500 to LBrown and buy this B3200.:)