I have a BX22 and need bigger!

/ I have a BX22 and need bigger! #1  

manganos

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2516
So I went to my dealer today to iniquire about renting a L48. He said he could rent me one for $175 a day including delivery and pickup. Does that sound reasonable? I'll be using the L48 for taking out some small islands that are in my "so called" pond. It is so dry right now I can drive across most of it. I won't need to get into the area that is filled only the 45 or 50' that is bone dry.

/ I have a BX22 and need bigger! #2  
That sounds like a very reaconable for a day, if you can put 8 hours on the tractor. Some of the ;ocal rental yards are renting under a day rate, but you can only put 4-6 hours on the machine.

/ I have a BX22 and need bigger! #3  
Chris,

Thats a reasonable price for 8 hrs, also you might want to see what they charge to drop on a Friday PM or Sat AM and pick up on Monday. Most places will do this and charge for one day or up to 8 hrs.

Carl

/ I have a BX22 and need bigger! #4  
In my area OHIO I have rented a L35 on a daily basis
(8)hrs cost of $ 200 and a delivery charge of $ 40

Sure would like to have one,

/ I have a BX22 and need bigger! #5  
Sounds very reasonable. I recently rented a JD 4300. With delivery, pick-up and a box blade it was about $250. As previously mentioned, they delivered it on a Sat afternoon and picked it up Mon morning. No limit on the hours of use.

/ I have a BX22 and need bigger!
Ok sounds great. I'll go ahead and rent it if the one quote I'm getting is too much for a contractor to do it.