New B2920 has landed

/ New B2920 has landed #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
I did not have time to use it because today is my daughters birthday. i will post some more pics later. I got a QA with forks, 50" bucket with toothbar, 60" bucket, backhoe with thumb and front hydro blade.

Last edited:
   / New B2920 has landed
The QA (quick attach)forks seem to be the greatest attachment ever. All I did was move some stuff around so everything fit in the garage and wow. Also QA is right. 2 pins about one minute to change.
This thing is a beast compared to the BX24 in a good and bad way. I will definitely ad wheels spacers. The turf tires look pretty weak. I am going to aerate today and then out on the loaded ags. They are very heavy but not quite as bad as I thought. I wish I had a backhoe dolly for this thing!

Attachments

• IMG_1623.JPG
    IMG_1623.JPG
    862.4 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    772 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    781.1 KB · Views: 319
   / New B2920 has landed #3  
Congratulations! The small/large pleasures of life.:)

/ New B2920 has landed #4  
Awesome!! But!! You're gonna want to remount that work light on the inside of the ROPS or it is just begging to get whacked on something. I have no idea why they mounted it that way...

/ New B2920 has landed #5  
Awesome!! But!! You're gonna want to remount that work light on the inside of the ROPS or it is just begging to get whacked on something. I have no idea why they mounted it that way...

Thats the first thing i thought when i looked at this fine new iron.

/ New B2920 has landed #7  
Great pics!! I'm glad everything went so well. I am guessing the guys in the shop mounted the light there due to clearance with the operator when on the backhoe in mind. Not sure, but that would be my guess. However, you can move the light around based on your needs. Enjoy and thanks so much!

/ New B2920 has landed #8  
I'm offically jealous! Thats quite a truckload of equipment that brought it on. They could off load just about any of that stuff at my place and I'd be happy.

/ New B2920 has landed #9  
I stopped at a dealer and looked at a 2920 today, with a loader , was too afraid to go in and ask the price. I have always had JD but I understand that Kubota has an interest free program, so I might ride back up tomorrow and take a better look.

/ New B2920 has landed
I like the light where it is so its not in my way when getting on to use the backhoe. I could switch it around easy enough but I am not worried about it. I have trimmed most branches that interfere so they don't slap me in the face.