Tractor News Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered!

/ Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #1  

Kayakin2

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
After a few months reading the forums, much research and a final BX25 demo on my site today, I ordered a Kubota BX25 with filled r4 tires, 12" BH bucket, 3PH, 60" Hyd Front Blade, Canopy, block heater, Landpride Tiller, Landpride 54" Box Blade, Woods 60" Rake and Woods 48" Tooth Bar. Tire chains & Bro-tek add-ons still being researched. BX25 delivery soon with attachments to follow! :thumbsup:
Thanks for all the help! Want pictures when it arrives? :D

/ Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #2  
   / Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #3  
Congratulations! Research for a few days, sit on the seats and then pull the trigger!!!! :thumbsup: Good job and looks like you made some good decisions in my opinion. Just keep your front bucket low to the ground, stay off wet grass going down hill, go straight up and down as much as possible instead of across hills and keep it in 4wd going down hills.:)

/ Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered!
Thanks JT! :D
No problem as my slopes (cliffs?) have no grass only blackberry bushes! :laughing: Great advice on 4wd, even dealer had to go 4wd on my lower field when he got to the snow on the lower slopes. I have existing, dozer created, paths to move to my many terrace levels and will resist going up & down the cliffs to pick the blackberries! :D
Now the wait! (for delivery) No need for pics as you have a BX25??

/ Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #5  
Thanks JT! :D
No problem as my slopes (cliffs?) have no grass only blackberry bushes! :laughing: Great advice on 4wd, even dealer had to go 4wd on my lower field when he got to the snow on the lower slopes. I have existing, dozer created, paths to move to my many terrace levels and will resist going up & down the cliffs to pick the blackberries! :D
Now the wait! (for delivery) No need for pics as you have a BX25??
In case you didn't get a brochure here are some pictures you can use till yours arrives.:) Enlarge them, print them and pass them around to all your friends and family except those that are always wanting to borrow your stuff.:laughing:

Attachments

• P1060407.jpg
    P1060407.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 1,824
  • P1060427.jpg
    P1060427.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 2,553
  • P1060428.jpg
    P1060428.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 502
  • P1060433.jpg
    P1060433.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 1,799
   / Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #6  
Nice BX pics and beautiful neighborhood! In that 3rd photo, from the side, did you knock that little statues head off with the BX on a turn around with the backhoe?

Just wondering?:D

/ Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #7  
Nice BX pics and beautiful neighborhood! In that 3rd photo, from the side, did you knock that little statues head off with the BX on a turn around with the backhoe?

Just wondering?:D
I think I knocked the statue off the wall by being clumsy, can't remember for sure. Not on a tractor. It's been a couple of years ago. Plan to have it stuck back on but the head rolls about like a ball. One day my grandkids accidently knocked the head off the wall and it went rolling down the yard, they just cracked up watching this little head roll down the hill.:) Now I keep it in the galvinized bucket to keep it from rolling.

Great pictures, Thanks!
My so, 40 on March 24, wanted to know if that was his birthday present? :laughing:
Will post when my BX25 arrives! :)

/ Thanks for all the help! Kubota BX25 ordered! #9  
Great pictures, Thanks!
My so, 40 on March 24, wanted to know if that was his birthday present? :laughing:
Will post when my BX25 arrives! :)
Your going to have to change your "Looking to select my 1st real tractor" to "Waitin to get my first real tractor".:) Also, tell your son "Yes, yes it is, your 60th birthday".

JT, your good! My wife said it was my early birthday present (60th in September) and hers (tomorrow-xxth) is a new Apple iPad!:thumbsup: