95 Kubota L3300

/ 95 Kubota L3300 #1  

204saskman

Gold Member
Tractor
Montana 2844R Hst
So im looking for a new tractor as i sold my Yanmar 155D today. Now i found a Kubota L3300 cabbed with a 8x8 trassmission. Now im wondering if these modles have any problems with them. The tractor has 1300 hrs on it and it has a LA480 Loader. Now im in canada o the price is a little high in my mind, but its something to look at. I was looking at a B3200 brand new for 18ish and a L3240 for 23ish. Both have loaders but no attachments but can be purchased. Let me know what you think its worth.

Also they call these transmission a glide shift, is this like a power shift or more like a shuttle shift? Thanks and here is the add for the tractor

1995 Kubota L3300, LA480 Loader, 33hp, 1400 hours, Cab with heat, 3pth, 540 pto with mid pto, front wheel assist, glide shift transmission with 8 forward gears, joystick loader controls, two rear remotes.
Comes with the following:
3pth 60" king kutter tiller (6 months old)
3pth 60" woods rotary mower
3pth 72" cultivator
3pth 84" sickle mower ( with spare parts)
3pth log splitter
Asking $18,900 for everything or best offer.

/ 95 Kubota L3300 #2  
I have a 96 L3300 and it has served me well. It has a Woods loader rather than Kubota but otherwise is like yours. I bought it used with 1200 hours a few years ago for $9000 US, which I thought was a very good deal.

You should expect no particular problems with this tractor, it is Kubota quality that may exceed current production standards. The GST is a glide shift. You have a shuttle lever to change from forward to reverse and the gear shift to choose the speed. You can shift on the fly, preferably at low rpms and load.

J.

/ 95 Kubota L3300
I have a 96 L3300 and it has served me well. It has a Woods loader rather than Kubota but otherwise is like yours. I bought it used with 1200 hours a few years ago for $9000 US, which I thought was a very good deal.

You should expect no particular problems with this tractor, it is Kubota quality that may exceed current production standards. The GST is a glide shift. You have a shuttle lever to change from forward to reverse and the gear shift to choose the speed. You can shift on the fly, preferably at low rpms and load.

J.

Ok that makes more sence about the transmission. i kinda figured thats what it was like. Ya i dont think this is a bad price with all of the attachments. I figure the attachments are worth something.

3pth 60" king kutter tiller (6 months old) About $2000
3pth 60" woods rotary mower About $1200
3pth 72" cultivator About $500
3pth 84" sickle mower ( with spare parts) About $500
3pth log splitter About $1000

If a guy looks at it, there is really $5200 or more worth of attachments there. And then the tractor and the loader. I was kinda thinking of seeing if i could pick this up for around $16 for the package. He has had this package for sale for around a year so i think he might move.

/ 95 Kubota L3300 #4  
sound like a fair deal, week had a L3300 with glide shift and put alot of hours on it running tillers and mowers that where to big for it and could never break it. Always like the trans.