Price Check B3200HSD

/ B3200HSD #1  

BasePiece

Hi. Total newbie although Ag based son is helping me. Got a price on a B3200HSD with FEL, BH, and front mount 51 inch high capacity snow blower with hydraulic chute rotator and electric chute deflector. Price was 29,335 + 500 frt + tax = 31,500. List for the unit on the Kubota site is about 32,000. Northeast Ohio, Geauga County. Appreciate any feedback. Terrific site - incredible amount of information.

/ B3200HSD #2  
It's an apples to oranges comparison, but I have ordered a
B3200 and with the FEL it is $16.5K. I also added a 60" MMM, 64" rear snow blower, tiller, and canopy. I opted for the rear blower because the capacity is bigger, it was almost half the cost of the front blower, and I can still leave the FEL attached.

/ B3200HSD #3  
I would check with Barlowequipment.com their prices are low and deliver to you for $1 a mile from Kentucky, about $500, and you might not have to pay tax, can finance through them also.

/ B3200HSD #4  
There are lots of threads here on the pros, cons, prices of the B3200. Some even comparing the B7800 and the B3200. Read all these before you buy.

/ B3200HSD #5  
Why not consider the 63" front snowblower instead of the 51" unit.Plenty of power available to run it.

/ B3200HSD #6  
I would check with Barlowequipment.com their prices are low and deliver to you for $1 a mile from Kentucky, about $500, and you might not have to pay tax, can finance through them also.
I also recommend you check with Barlows. I think the delivery charge is based on how many they are delivering to your area so the $1 per mile may be misleading as an absolut price structure.

/ B3200HSD #7  
I also recommend you check with Barlows. I think the delivery charge is based on how many they are delivering to your area so the $1 per mile may be misleading as an absolut price structure.

I third the motion. Check with Barlow - ask for Brady. He'll give you the best price, and will help to educate you in the process with no high pressure tactics. :)

/ B3200HSD #8  
I just bought a B3200 FEL kubota 7.5 backhoe with thumb loaded tires, Q/C front bucket hooks welded on bucket, blocker heater and up graded altenator. I got 72months 0% with no dealer fee. for $26300

/ B3200HSD #9  
I too, am new at this tractor thing and am looking to buy a B3200HSD. Not sure what an FEL is, but I was given a quote here at MB Tractor in NH of $25,900 which includes an LA504 loader and BH76 Backhoe with free delivery an hour away.

How does this sound to anyone? I called a few places in ME and they wanted $27,000 plus delivery for the same tractor.:confused2: