Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #1  

D902 BX PILOT

Tractor
BX2360
guys,

have realized that moving my fine cut mower deck would be easier (taking mower deck axles off), if i were able to suspend it. could i ask you all for an eyeball guesstimate on what your dealers have charged for welding 2 or 3 bucket hooks?
another option is BXpanded . . . harry is a good fellow (i have a loader dolly & sprayer) . . . any feedback on the bucket hook clip ons.

thanks for any and all responses, D902 BX PILOT BX2360

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #2  
guys,

have realized that moving my fine cut mower deck would be easier (taking mower deck axles off), if i were able to suspend it. could i ask you all for an eyeball guesstimate on what your dealers have charged for welding 2 or 3 bucket hooks?
another option is BXpanded . . . harry is a good fellow (i have a loader dolly & sprayer) . . . any feedback on the bucket hook clip ons.

thanks for any and all responses, D902 BX PILOT BX2360
A few tractors back I started having Barlows add a hook to the center of my buckets. He hasn't charged me anything but it was always at the time of a purchase and I always forgot to ask until just before delivery so he had not added it in. There is some value to a good dealer. Each person has to decide the dollar amount that it's worth to them.

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #3  
bucket hooks are really pretty inexpensive. Like JT said we always add them at no charge when unit is purchesed. Takes maybe ten minutes to weld hook on and paint. if you could bring your bucket to dealer cant see where they could charge more than 30-35 bucks. figure 7-10 for hook and 25 labor. easy job with big benefits.

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #4  
My MMM was stored on a pallet for the winter. When it came time to install it and service it, the pallet forks were used to bring it up close to the garage. There, it was suspended at a nice working height and set on jack stands while I changed the gear oil, attached the belt, greased etc The blades didn't need any servicing. Later I'll probably get some hooks attached also. I didn't like the way a welded hook would need extra plates to make attachment to the top edge. The BXpanded product looks like a good alternative.

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded
guys,
i started to think, my best friend has a muffler and brake shop and has access to a mig welder 110, if im able to source the bucket hooks, we'll be able to do in my driveway . . . weooooo!
any suggestions? D902

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #6  
There is another, much cheaper option. I will try to find and post the links to pics as soon as I can find them in the archives.

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #7  
I bolted 5/16 hooks to each side of my bucket with a single grade 8 bolt each.

My BX capacity is under 500 lbs and the bolted hooks are plenty strong enough and not expensive... less than $10 for hooks and bolts.

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #9  
My MMM was stored on a pallet for the winter. When it came time to install it and service it, the pallet forks were used to bring it up close to the garage. There, it was suspended at a nice working height and set on jack stands while I changed the gear oil, attached the belt, greased etc The blades didn't need any servicing. Later I'll probably get some hooks attached also. I didn't like the way a welded hook need extra plates to make attachment to the top edge. The BXpandedwould product looks like a good alternative.
I've never added extra plates. It's just welded to top center of bucket. I've picked up a Landpride 6' RFM with mine and no problem. Course couldn't get it high enough to setit on the trailer. Going to attach tiller and try again.
guys,
i started to think, my best friend has a muffler and brake shop and has access to a mig welder 110, if im able to source the bucket hooks, we'll be able to do in my driveway . . . weooooo!
any suggestions? D902

Barlows has them out front of the counter in a box.:) TSC or about anu tractor dealer should have them.

/ Welded bucket hooks or those from BXpanded #10  
guys,
any suggestions? D902

Check with your local tow truck company and ask them where they get their chains and supplies from. That's where I get mine from for around 5 bucks apiece.