2800L

/ 2800L #1  

bdog

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX 7320
I am looking at a used 2005 2800L. It is 4WD, has a Kubota loader, gear shift, and has 275 hrs. The thing looks showroom new and has been well cared for and kept inside. Honestly when I looked at it it looked newer than the ones the dealer has on his lot new.

How much is this tractor worth? New I can buy it for $14,999 at the dealer with 0% fin.

I searched online at tractorhouse and did not see a lot of 2800's to compare to. 275 hours is not much and it is in great shape but I am wondering how much being 5 years old and not having a warranty any more would knock off the price.

/ 2800L #2  
I am looking at a used 2005 2800L. It is 4WD, has a Kubota loader, gear shift, and has 275 hrs. The thing looks showroom new and has been well cared for and kept inside. Honestly when I looked at it it looked newer than the ones the dealer has on his lot new.

How much is this tractor worth? New I can buy it for $14,999 at the dealer with 0% fin.

I searched online at tractorhouse and did not see a lot of 2800's to compare to. 275 hours is not much and it is in great shape but I am wondering how much being 5 years old and not having a warranty any more would knock off the price.

Not much:laughing:Look in the older Tractor house archieve mag they have a good selection of L2800's - If financing Id buy a new one -- If you have $$$$ you can workit in your favor
http://www.tractorhouse.com/DigitalEditions/Archive.aspx

/ 2800L #3  
Just about 3.5K +,- good chance you have 2010 w/warranty along w/fel..some dealers may offer special rear attachment..blade or rake.