Default Hello Tractor World

I am new to the forum but not tractor world. My last tractor was a 1983 CASE 4_88 or something but a complete deathtrap. So I sold it at auction. The brakes were unsafe, not a 4 WD, and totally unstable on the hillside we live on. I am now looking for another tractor to work around our acreage. So far I am looking into Kubotas since my neighbors own them and are very happy with their service. Hope there's many of yous guys can help.

TractorByNet.com
    Support Staff

Default Re: Hello Tractor World

Thanks for joining TBN! I moved your post into the kubota Buying/Pricing section so more of our users can give you some good info on buying a Kubota.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Welcome to TBN.
    Great folks outstanding advice here,sooo jump right in.

Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

We still own an older model, Mid 60's Case and the brakes are pretty much worthless, so we only use it on flat ground.

I own several tractors, but my preference is for Kubotas. You will find many options for your needs.
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is." - Yogi Berra