Price check on a L45 tlb

/ Price check on a L45 tlb #1  

natem

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L-45
Was qouted $45,600.00 for a L45 with front remote and thumb had auto level too. How does this compare to what other people have found.

/ Price check on a L45 tlb #2  
Based on prices I've recently seen for an M59 with the items you've mentioned plus extra lights, additional bh bucket, quick coupler on loader and backhoe, hood protector, filled tires, but no 3pt hitch I think the price is a little high considering the difference in hp and specs. However I did not search for an L45, only the M59.

/ Price check on a L45 tlb #3  
Might be a little high, the quotes I had were 42-43k w thumb, loaded tires, the front remote was a little more (not 2-3k). I was quoted 45-46 for the thumb and a 4in1 bucket (which would include front remote). The 3 estimates I got were all in this range.

/ Price check on a L45 tlb #4  
Was qouted $45,600.00 for a L45 with front remote and thumb had auto level too. How does this compare to what other people have found.

I'm not very familiar with the L45. We looked at them briefly but the M59 was a closer fit to our tractor needs. The price you are quoted is getting close to a basic M59. You might want to consider the larger tractor unless you have some special need for the L45's features or size. BTW, you are also looking in the price range that would buy a nice low hr used Case 580 4wd TLB....if it's not too big.
rScotty