New tractor - done deal

/ New tractor - done deal #1  

mow4fun

Silver Member
Oh well, started thinking it would be good to have more power and more PTO HP for my chipper. Also, wanted to get the 60" deck to make it easier trimming around my mulch beds. So, I listed my BX1860 for sale and thought if it moves at my asking price then will go for the BX2660 or BX2360. So, 3 weeks later my tractor is sold and the gentelman will pick it up next weekend, deposit on hand.

So, started looking and gave Brady Barlow a call. I really love doing business with him and his father, class act operation. 30 minutes later we have a deal on a BX2360:

60" deck
FEL
60" RB
Turf tires

Now the wait begins, again. :)

/ New tractor - done deal #2  
Congratulations, on your new tractor, you are going to love the 60" deck.

/ New tractor - done deal #3  
Oh well, started thinking it would be good to have more power and more PTO HP for my chipper. Also, wanted to get the 60" deck to make it easier trimming around my mulch beds. So, I listed my BX1860 for sale and thought if it moves at my asking price then will go for the BX2660 or BX2360. So, 3 weeks later my tractor is sold and the gentelman will pick it up next weekend, deposit on hand.

So, started looking and gave Brady Barlow a call. I really love doing business with him and his father, class act operation. 30 minutes later we have a deal on a BX2360:

60" deck
FEL
60" RB
Turf tires

I guess I should say congratulations ! :thumbsup: But hoping for your sake you haven't picked up the same condition that JT has - New Kubota Syndrome. :laughing:

/ New tractor - done deal #4  
I guess I should say congratulations ! :thumbsup: But hoping for your sake you haven't picked up the same condition that JT has - New Kubota Syndrome. :laughing:

Only had that other one for six months. Yup, I'd say the JT virus is pretty catchy. Better call the CDC.:D:D

My wife keeps me anti-bodied all the time.

/ New tractor - done deal
I am still taking a beating over it at home, oh well... :)

/ New tractor - done deal #6  

60" deck
FEL
60" RB
Turf tires

Only had that other one for six months. Yup, I'd say the JT virus is pretty catchy. Better call the CDC.:D:D

My wife keeps me anti-bodied all the time.
Congratulations!! I saw some BX2360's in crates Thursday when I took pictures at Barlows so your wait may be shorter than some of us who had to have ours ordered.
New Kubota Syndrome is not painful!!
I did at least keep mine for a year before trading the last time.:)

/ New tractor - done deal #7  
Brady said mine's sitting in a crate waiting for the front mount blower to come in. Of course this time of year they a busy shop. The waiting is bad enough but at least JOHNTHOMAS didn't take a picture of a crate to "show" you your tractor.

/ New tractor - done deal #8  
Brady said mine's sitting in a crate waiting for the front mount blower to come in. Of course this time of year they a busy shop. The waiting is bad enough but at least JOHNTHOMAS didn't take a picture of a crate to "show" you your tractor.
Did you want a picture or did you not want one? Did I drive to their shop and stop and take 10 minutes of sweaty time to take a picture for you? If you don't want one I sure won't do it. If you didn't ask me to I don't think I did. I don't think I took any pictures for anyone that didn't ask other than the one going to GA that was sitting on the trailer when I was taking pictures for those that asked me to. If I did and you didn't want it, I'm sorry.

/ New tractor - done deal
Well, I am hoping it will be on a load going out on the 2nd of June (Wednesday).

So, JOHNTHOMAS, you can see if you can snap some pics then and it would most appreciated. :)

/ New tractor - done deal #10  
If things keep going like this, John can pick up a little extra money by publishing a Barlow News Report with pictures and commentary.:thumbsup: