Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #11  
This thread was 4 years old...

ac

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #12  
This thread was 4 years old...

ac
Read the entire thread without noticing. Natem- if you read this give us an update on how you are doing with the L45.

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #13  
Wore it out already.

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way
Will do, when I return from vacation. I have been meaning to do a write up on it. Tons of pictures to come.

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #15  
I love my B26 but wish I had the power that you have with the L45. I just couldn't justify the cost of a new tractor, even a B26 so I bought mine used but really low hours. After having mine for almost 2 years, I cant believe I ever got by without a TLB. Much advise here on TBN about just renting, but for me, that isn't an option as chores come up that need to be done NOW not when ever I gather up enough to justify a days rental. Nothing better than having one setting in the shed ready to work.

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #16  
2000 Hrs on my L39
Backhoe has never been off. Only this year i regeredeted it, Smashed a feneder & hood of a VW Passat plowing and took down a sign. Oops!

Backhoe get you unstck when 4WD will not.

My machine has near 1000 Lbs of wheel weights etc and handles it well, except for lack of HP. BH can pick up tractor and move it around to position.

rugged frame, So i have no idea why manual is so cautious. L45 gas better front end axle than L39. It should tak a lot of abuse. My L39 get used very hard.

Attachments

• L39_W_Max_RockS_10-21-07.JPG
    L39_W_Max_RockS_10-21-07.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 121
  • P1010990.jpg
    P1010990.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 138
   / Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #17  
Will do, when I return from vacation. I have been meaning to do a write up on it. Tons of pictures to come.

I for one, as new owner of a L45 would love to hear about your experiences of your tractor.