Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #1  

natem

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L-45
Well after a lot of going back and forth on what to do I finally signed all the paper work for the purchase of a L45 TLB. I was looking at the l3240 at first but the dealer had one of the l45 in stock and the l3240 was not. After a lot of thinking and going to look at, and chicking out once, I decided to get it. I will pick it up on Wednesday, or Thursday. I still am a little nervous that it may be too big. I have had a Kioti ck20 for three years and wanted something a little bigger, that would lift higher.But I think I will get used to it and become comfortable with it as time goes on. I will be selling my Kioti ck20, and will also be more comfortable with this purchase when that tractor is sold. So the wait begins. I got it for $45600.00, not including tax and stuff. The msrp is a little over $52000.00 so i think it was a good deal.

I will be using it a lot with the backhoe off so I plan to load the tires, but I don't know how much weight I should have put in them. I would like to keep the set up as light as possible but still be able to operate it safely with the backhoe off. That's it for now, and of course there will be plenty of pics to come.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 569
Last edited:
   / Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #2  
Congrats on your new investment:)may the pacing not be long.;)

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #3  
what dealer did you use?

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way
RI Harvesting Co. in Ashaway RI

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #5  
Congratulations on your new acquisition; very nice machine:thumbsup:

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #6  
I have an L39 and I think you'll love the size of the L45. Too many people under-buy. The owner's manual of the L39 goes into detail regarding loading the tires and I assume that the L45 will also. Best of luck with your new TLB!!
Jim

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #7  
Congrats on your forth coming L45. Please post a follow up once you have put some hours in the seat. I look forward to reading your impressions about this TLB, its features, and how it feels, size wise.

Enjoy!

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #8  
Awesome machine !!! Congrat !!!

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #9  
Congratulations. I love big toys :D

Now I'm going to sound old...I remember getting my NH LB75b in 2000 and I swear it was just under $50k

I don't think you will have a problem selling that CK20. Now is the right time to sell it for sure.

/ Well let's just say there is an L45 on the way #10  
Nice upgrade from a ck20. You will like having a TLB.