New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM #1  

DoctorRags

Well, I just signed the paperwork this morning for a new B2620 with FEL and 60" MMM. Was going back and forth on a few models, but decided the B2620 was best suited for our applications (my wife needs to be able to use it and figured the MMM was better suited for her needs). I think the B2620 FEL will also be easier for her to maneuver over the CAT 262 skid steer. I tried to teach her the joystick controls but don't think she was getting it. Anyways, can't wait to take delivery in a week (MMM was on backorder). I have 5 piles of gravel and a large pile of topsoil that need spreading. Looks like we'll also be buying the mulch in bulk these days. Thanks to everyone for the reviews, thoughts, considerations because I read a lot of them to make my decision. Also, I wasn't sure the 0% was going to continue and didn't want to chance it.

I might have posted this in the wrong section...whoops!

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM #2  
Congratulations on a wise decision. Life's to short to not go ahead and buy things you can afford to help make life better/easier.:thumbsup:

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM #3  
Congratulations on your new machine. We swapped out for the use of a Bobcat 864 for several months and one of my sons got pretty good at it, but the other took it out in the woods and after bouncing off a few trees, put it back in the shed. I couldn't have gotten my wife in that thing with a gun.

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM #4  
Congratulations on your purchase decision, and the purchase. I'm sure that you, and your wife will get many happy years of work out of your choice. We will need pictures, of course!

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM #5  
You chose a good tractor, I've had mine for 2 years, be careful on hills if you have any, not as stable as my old bx2200.

Bill

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM
No hills to worry about. We have a little over 4 acres that are flat and should be pretty easy mowing. We built our house 1.5 years ago and still have plenty of landscaping to clean up and eventually pave the driveway. First task it to spread the stone I have now and dress everything up. Can't wait...tractor should be delivered next Wednesday one they get their shipment of MMM's on Monday.

The only thing I'm going to hate is taking the brand new orange bucket and running it into a pile of stone. I know the bucket is going to get scratched up, but you just want it to look as new as possible for as long as possible.

/ New B2620 w/ FEL & 60" MMM #7  
No hills to worry about. We have a little over 4 acres that are flat and should be pretty easy mowing. We built our house 1.5 years ago and still have plenty of landscaping to clean up and eventually pave the driveway. First task it to spread the stone I have now and dress everything up. Can't wait...tractor should be delivered next Wednesday one they get their shipment of MMM's on Monday.

The only thing I'm going to hate is taking the brand new orange bucket and running it into a pile of stone. I know the bucket is going to get scratched up, but you just want it to look as new as possible for as long as possible.

I couldn't wait to run my new bucket into a pile of stone........... that I had been moving with a shovel! I just love hydraulics at this age! :D :D

That is very true...I started moving the stone with a shovel and wheelbarrow and we'll be glad to be using the tractor next week. Still pains me to put scratches in the paint. I'm sure I'll get over it quickly.

Agreed...it's kinda of like a good scar. Makes you look manly and makes the tractor looked like it's being used.