Price Check B3300SU tractor/loader package

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #1  

CurtisG

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 Kubota L2800XtraPower
Stopped by the Kubota dealer today to discuss a possible purchase of a B2620 and in the discussion I said it looks so small compared to the L2800 he had also shown me. He said well.....let me show you something else you might consider, and brought out the brochure on the B3300SU, which he did not have on display but said they had some -- not assembled yet. Just wondering if anyone has gotten pricing so I can compare the different models.

Thanks,
Curt

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #2  
I am not a big fan of the new LA504 loader for what it's worth.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #3  
I am not a big fan of the new LA504 loader for what it's worth.

Could you elaborate on that? Not disagreeing or anything - I just think sometimes I should have bought it and the B3200 instead of my B2620 so I lift more.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #4  
You must have the LA364 loader. You are talking a #100 difference max. The LA504 has the same lift specs as the LA402 loader. However it has #1. narrower arm placement, #2. no cross bracing, and #3. a closer pin placement on the bucket. Narrower arm placement amplifies the forces on bucket edges, no cross bracing is a weaker design, and a closer pin placement on the bucket may improve the bucket speed but decreases breakout force given pressures and cylinder specs are the same. I would presume that the cylinders are shorter but I forgot to measure when I did my initial assessment. Closer pin placement on the bucket gives a shorter arc of travel, thus shorter cylinders needed. A step up to the L2800 would give you a #220 increase in lift and a better loader design in IMHO. I have thought a lot of upgrading to a L3400 which has the same loader. When you move to the L4400 you get the LA703 loader which is a serious increase but a longer tractor also. Don't kick yourself for getting a B2620. Tractor weight has a lot to do with effectiveness of the loader, it's not all about lift.;) Hope I helped and not confused you.:confused2:

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #5  
Yeah, I like the B2620 with the 364 loader but I've got a couple of landscaping rocks I can't quite pick up even with the forks on which frustrates me. If I had the L2800 not sure I could get it into certain places and it's a lot of weight with loaded tires to go over softer areas. Oh well, everything is compromise I guess.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package
:confused:Well.....didn't get any replies about pricing on the B3300SU loader package but I went ahead and placed my order today for one :D. It was still in the crate, which I looked at, and has to be assembled so it should be ready by Tuesday. The dealer also threw in the cruise control and the draw bar which is not included on this model. I also purchased a 5' Land Pride finishing mower (painted Kubota orange :thumbsup:) Now, all I am waiting for is someone to buy my '87 DeutzAllis tractor that I have for sale locally. My final tractor choices were between the Kubota and Mahindra, but even tho more expensive I decided the orange was the best way to go. Should hold it's value longer!

Curt

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #7  
Congratulations on your new purchase, this model/package is relatively new and while I have seen some discussions on here about it, can't remember anyone who bought it thus the reason for lack of responses.

I am sure you will like it with the equipment you purchased. A cruise control really comes in handy and Land Pride makes really good equipment, I have two rotary cutters, RTR tiller and box blade.

Enjoy:thumbsup:

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #8  
iv had my 3300 for about 3or4 weeks now and no complaints yet. i paid 16800 delivered with loader, loaded r4s, rear hydros, and hooks welded on the bucket. and i just picked up a 60 inch rhino finish mower fro 200 (steal). also, once you recieve your owners manual youl relize theres alot more differences with 3200 than claimed on the brochures.(positive diffs)

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package
iv had my 3300 for about 3or4 weeks now and no complaints yet. i paid 16800 delivered with loader, loaded r4s, rear hydros, and hooks welded on the bucket. and i just picked up a 60 inch rhino finish mower fro 200 (steal). also, once you recieve your owners manual youl relize theres alot more differences with 3200 than claimed on the brochures.(positive diffs)

:thumbsup:WOW!!!You got a terrific price on that Rhino finish mower, mine was $1650, wish I could have found a bargain like that.

Curt

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #10  

Roadhouse,
Could you elaborate on a few of the differences you've found?
tp