Price Check kubota mx5100

/ kubota mx5100 #1  

nichols1

I'm in the market for a 50 hp tractor, four wheel drive, with a loader for my farm. Will be used only for mowing, dirt, gravel moving, etc. No hay bales or such. Leaning towards a new 2010 Kubota MX5100, four wheel drive, dual remotes out the back, and a loader. The lowest price quote I got was $24,250. Would this be a good deal. I live in Northwest Missouri.

/ kubota mx5100 #2  
I have a 40 horse NEW Holland, but my neighbor has the same tractor you are looking at. It is a beast for a small tractor. I think he gave 22500 but that was 1.5 years ago. so that sounds on par. Super nice tractor.

/ kubota mx5100 #3  
I'm in the market for a 50 hp tractor, four wheel drive, with a loader for my farm. Will be used only for mowing, dirt, gravel moving, etc. No hay bales or such. Leaning towards a new 2010 Kubota MX5100, four wheel drive, dual remotes out the back, and a loader. The lowest price quote I got was $24,250. Would this be a good deal. I live in Northwest Missouri.

I paid $23,300 for mine in 2009, mx5100, FEL W/Quick release bucket, Wrlong remote hyd for a grapple. I think you will like the tractor as i love mine.
Good luck.

/ kubota mx5100 #4  
Just bought an MX5100 last month and love it. $18,400 (tractor only).:thumbsup:

/ kubota mx5100
Thanks to everyone who responded to this post. I purchased the MX 5100 Kubota. Will have it delivered next Friday. Needless to say my anticipation is great as well as some trepidation on if I made the right purchase.

/ kubota mx5100 #6  
Bought one a couple of months ago, you will enjoy the tractor.

/ kubota mx5100
Got the tractor yesterday. Haven't had alot of time to mess around with it but am very happy with what little work I did do with it. Look forward to using it extensively in the future.

/ kubota mx5100 #8  
Used ours today to grade gravel driveway (1/2 mile) using our new Landpride grader/scraper. Works like a charm! One pass and drive looks brand new.

/ kubota mx5100 #9  
Mine is a MX 5000, same tractor but no turbo. Fine basic machine, I use mine to build a logging road, leveling it with the FEL and hauling material with a 5' x 10' dump trailer, sand and rocks, to fill in the depression and soft spots.

Its got R4, perfect in the woods, dont rut as much and better stability plus the front tires wont flex at all on loader work not even with a bucketful of big ol rocks.

Last edited:
   / kubota mx5100 #10  
Also note, The MX5100 has a $1000 rebate or 0% for 60 months until the end of the month.