Current l3940 prices in your area??

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #1  

Travisj23

I live in the NC/SC area pretty much on stateline and I called three dealerships today about pricing on a 3940 HST with R4 tires, 724 loader, two lever QA, 72" bucket, the prices I got was all 300$ apart lowest being 25,500. Is this a decent price?? I would like to take advantage of the 0% for 60mths but that alone isnt going to make me pull the trigger! For those who dont care to share what they paid for theirs and when they purchased it please chime in! Thanks

Travis

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #2  
I live in the NC/SC area pretty much on stateline and I called three dealerships today about pricing on a 3940 HST with R4 tires, 724 loader, two lever QA, 72" bucket, the prices I got was all 300$ apart lowest being 25,500. Is this a decent price?? I would like to take advantage of the 0% for 60mths but that alone isnt going to make me pull the trigger! For those who dont care to share what they paid for theirs and when they purchased it please chime in! Thanks

Travis

$25,500 14% off of list. Sounds pretty good to me.

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #3  
I'd say no more than $1k less here - if they have one in stock. You're close anyway.

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #4  
I bought the exact same tractor 18 months ago for $23.5k w/ a canopy and the 50 hr service thrown in. It had been sitting on the lot for 6 mo. I think there have been 2 price increases since then. I think you have a decent but not fantastic price. It's difficult to get a fantastic price on a bota. See if you can get the 50 hr service or service manual thrown in. It will also be a good time to get remotes if you will need them or implements.

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #5  
Charlotte Tractor gave us a price of $24,900 without the R4 rear tires filled,
had QA loader and std. bucket. I think they wanted $100 ea. to fill the tires.
It was a L3940 -3 model.

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #6  
Our harvest return L3940 (29 hours on it) was $22,500 with QA coupler, brand new loader, TnT using 3 spool valve, Gearmore grapple kit, R4's loaded, delivered.

/ Current l3940 prices in your area?? #7  
I bought a 3940 about 3 weeks ago, set up just as you described, and paid just a little less than you were quoted. I also bought a 72" rotary cutter and 72" box blade at the same time, so that my have helped lower the price on the tractor a few bucks.

I think I got a fair deal, but not a great deal. Just my $0.02