Shop Manual Cost

/ Shop Manual Cost #1  

Gomez

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2400
Just wondering what the going price for a shop (B2400) manual is? I'm assuming the B1700/2100/2400 are all under the same manual.

Thanks

/ Shop Manual Cost #2  
Yep, the same. They're pricey. When I bought mine for my B2100 (about 2 years ago) it was around 80 bucks and change. The tractor's been upgraded to a 2910, but the manual I still have. I'm across the state from you, if you're interested in a lightly used manual, let me know.

/ Shop Manual Cost #3  
I occasionally see shop manuals for sale on EBay, sometimes at a bargain price. You just have to make sure it is current before you bid.

TBone

/ Shop Manual Cost
Thanks for the replies, the one I saw on ebay is already up to 2/3 rds. the price of a new one. Not a bargain in my book.

/ Shop Manual Cost #5  
My ZD21 manual was about $40.00 from TractorSmart.com. However it comes BYOB. (Bring Your Own Binder) It's a bulk of looseleaf pages cellophaned together.
Good price, though.

/ Shop Manual Cost #6  
Can't help you with the cost. When I asked the salesman, who sold me my B7500 about ordering one, he made a copy of their shop manual for me! No cost he said!! Might just try it. All they can do is laugh and say no.

/ Shop Manual Cost
Hmmm, sounds like an interesting thought. Actually, I usually make a copy of the manual for shop use, so as not to mess up the original copy. Anyway, I bought my tractor from the original owner, so I don't think a dealer would make me a copy.