Well i did it also..L3000dt.

/ Well i did it also..L3000dt. #1  

soarkrebel

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3000DT
I finally broke to my desire and i guess need and made my deal on a L3000dt. I sign the papers tomorrow and should have the tractor either tomorrow or thursday. i got a L3000dt ,FEL , a woods brushbull BB60c( slip clutch), box blade,and a 5' disc for $15,000. selling my little 12' trailer and buying a 20' trailer w/brakes.
i am so excited . i never thought i would be so excited about getting something to work with. i have been reading these boards for awhile now and just was sold on the L3000dt for my needs.
Came close to getting a L4300dt but just could not justify the extra cost. could have got one for $17,400 w/ FEL. but i think i will be very happy. now i can't sleep. i can smell the diesel fumes now .

/ Well i did it also..L3000dt. #2  
By now I guess your already up..its you big day you been waiting for /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and congrats..Looks like a good day to call into work also tomorrow..heck might as well take Friday also and have a 5 day weekend and get some seat time on your new L3000DT. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Well i did it also..L3000dt. #3  
Congrats SAR and welcome to the forum. I have your machines little brother, a B7500 and love it.

/ Well i did it also..L3000dt. #4  
Congrats!

I am sure you will Like it . I have an L2500.

/ Well i did it also..L3000dt.
Well they didnt get the loader on today. he had a couple to put togather ahead of me.i have to wait on the cutter anyway. he has one but it doesnt have the slip clutch , it's easier to just order one with it all ready on it. going to get on it in the morning . i hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!