Barlows

/ Barlows #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
I have to pass along how good the service is al Barlows. I sent Brady an email about the price of a 10" backhoe bucket one night, I said okay and when I came back from a trip 5 days later it was waiting for me. He is a complete pro. It tool all of 30 seconds to buy the bucket.

Contrast this to recently buying a hydro filter and fluid from a local place. 1st trip I needed a hydro filter and that was fine. They didn't tell me it had a trans filter - my fault but a pro might have caught it. 2nd trip to get the other filter...stood there for 5 minutes because they couldn't find a B2920 listed in the parts guide. Nice guy but pretty sure Kubota didn't make a B2620 or 2920. Not that big of a deal but it is a real pleasure to deal with someone that knows their product and their business top to bottom.

/ Barlows #3  
I have to pass along how good the service is al Barlows. I sent Brady an email about the price of a 10" backhoe bucket one night, I said okay and when I came back from a trip 5 days later it was waiting for me. He is a complete pro. It tool all of 30 seconds to buy the bucket.

Contrast this to recently buying a hydro filter and fluid from a local place. 1st trip I needed a hydro filter and that was fine. They didn't tell me it had a trans filter - my fault but a pro might have caught it. 2nd trip to get the other filter...stood there for 5 minutes because they couldn't find a B2920 listed in the parts guide. Nice guy but pretty sure Kubota didn't make a B2620 or 2920. Not that big of a deal but it is a real pleasure to deal with someone that knows their product and their business top to bottom.

That's what I keep trying to tell these guys on here ! Some actually have the nerve to buy locally ! :D

Seriously, its always a pleasure dealing with Barlows even if you don't end up buying from them.

/ Barlows #4  
That's what I keep trying to tell these guys on here ! Some actually have the nerve to buy locally ! :D

Seriously, its always a pleasure dealing with Barlows even if you don't end up buying from them.

Let's not generalize. I have no complaints about my local dealer about 7 miles from me from whom I bought my first Kubota in 1984. They are pretty competitive. They deal with local farmers more than amateurs like me and there is competition (another Kubota dealer) about another 20 miles away, so they have to stay on their toes.

/ Barlows #5  
I have to agree with the opinions voiced here that it is been a pleasure dealing with Brady @ Barlow Tractor.

/ Barlows #6  
Definitely, based on the feedback, I would work with Barlows if I didn't have a decent local dealer about 10 minutes away.

/ Barlows #7  
Me to. Oh...they are my local dealer and I've bought 11 from them in 6 years.:)

/ Barlows #9  
Barlows will get my business again in the future. I bought my new tractor this summer and they were friendly, the price was fair, and when there was a small problem Brady worked it out with me and treated me straight up, honest and fair. I have three or four Kubota dealers within 1.5 hour drive and none of them came close to Barlows when I factored in cost, integrity, and professionalism. So Barlows is now my "local" dealer 300 mi away.

Soot