Comparison B 3300

/ B 3300 #1  

laen64

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335 SST;FERRIS IS 1500Z 25hp 52"
I'm now in front of the dealers and narrowing my search: Please provide your points of veiw on the B3300 w/Loader $17,500 please bragg or inform all you can. this will be my first tractor, I'm comparing it to the Bobcat CT335 w/Loader and Box Blade Same price. and finally the Massey Furgerson 1532L w/loader 17800 Please share all your veiws.

/ B 3300 #2  
If all are the same price more or less, I would go with Kubota. Besides equal or better quality, you will probably have a better resale value with Kubota.

/ B 3300
thanks thats the way my wife wants to lean.

/ B 3300 #4  
I'm now in front of the dealers and narrowing my search: Please provide your points of veiw on the B3300 w/Loader $17,500 please bragg or inform all you can. this will be my first tractor, I'm comparing it to the Bobcat CT335 w/Loader and Box Blade Same price. and finally the Massey Furgerson 1532L w/loader 17800 Please share all your veiws.

That price sounds a little high. I paid $16,300 last May for my B3200 and the B3300 is supposed to be a more economy minded version of the B3200 (no mid-PTO, cruise control, etc.) Great little tractor, not very heavy weight wise but good power. I'm very pleased with mine, I use it commercially and have put 230hrs on it so far since I bought it last year.

/ B 3300 #5  
That price sounds a little high. I paid $16,300 last May for my B3200 and the B3300 is supposed to be a more economy minded version of the B3200 (no mid-PTO, cruise control, etc.) Great little tractor, not very heavy weight wise but good power. I'm very pleased with mine, I use it commercially and have put 230hrs on it so far since I bought it last year.

I seem to recall when you got your B3200 - didn't seem that long ago and you already have that many hours on already - good stuff!

/ B 3300 #6  
I seem to recall when you got your B3200 - didn't seem that long ago and you already have that many hours on already - good stuff!

Yup, I use it a lot and do a lot of 'real' tractor jobs with it. Move snow in the winter, take small round bales out to the cattle, run the hay tedder in the summer, plenty of bush hogging and loader work too. I also use it quite a bit for my business doing everything from building fence to excavating/grading for small barns and sheds, to loading and unloading materials, supplies, etc. :thumbsup:

/ B 3300 #7  
That does sound a bit high, I been getting prices of 18600 for a L3700 with loader and quick release bucket,loaded R4s and the drawbar.
Good luck