Christmas comes early

/ Christmas comes early #1  

crazyal

Tractor
Kubota, Case, Deere
Santa dropped of my Christmas present a little early this year. It was shipped with the front blower sub-frame attached so I had to remove it and install the grill guard. Chalk up another one from Brady.

Attachments

• tractor.JPG
    tractor.JPG
    523.1 KB · Views: 375
  • tractor 2.JPG
    tractor 2.JPG
    345.9 KB · Views: 323
   / Christmas comes early #2  
Looks like the teen tractor will soon get to move into his own room too

/ Christmas comes early #3  
NICE, Al. Congrats! :thumbsup:

I like that garage you have in the works too... I dig a gambrel roof. :)

/ Christmas comes early #4  
Santa dropped of my Christmas present a little early this year. It was shipped with the front blower sub-frame attached so I had to remove it and install the grill guard. Chalk up another one from Brady.

Nice machine, and nice barn in progress too ! You must be gettin some of that stimulus money up north to be getting both at the same time ! :thumbsup:

/ Christmas comes early #5  
Nice.

That loader looks real heavy duty. I like it.

Boy, am I jealous....I pick up my 3pt. snowblower in the morning....you got one up front.:licking:

/ Christmas comes early
It was a race to see which would happen first, the tractor showing up or the home for the tractor getting finished, you can see which won. Now I have to finish the garage even though I have all those "must do" tractor tasks that need to be done.

/ Christmas comes early #7  
Nice tractor and barn!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Christmas comes early #8  
Congratulations on a fine looking tractor and a fine looking building. Both are going to be very useful.

/ Christmas comes early #9  
Congratulations on your new tractor AND storage building, great combination.

/ Christmas comes early #10  
Sweet tractor,love my L4240..lots of power,very strong loader..I added a tooth-bar and thumb to my bucket ,very handy.Enjoy:thumbsup: