Eat my words about 1/4" ing

/ Eat my words about 1/4" ing #11  
So how far apart are you guys setting these adjustable stops?

As it was mentioned before there is now proper distance for all of us. Just a proper distance for the individual owner's preference.

Pull the 3pt lever back very slowly and when the hitch moves at the speed you desire mark the spot and set the stop there. I should also mention that the selected point will work different when the tractor (hydro fluid) is cold or warm. When the whole machine warms up to normal operating temperature the hitch will raise faster at the same set point where it was painfully slow before operating temperature is reached. Later the position of the stops can be fine tuned to your liking.

/ Eat my words about 1/4" ing #13  
   / Eat my words about 1/4" ing
Yes, Birarpatch the first photo is the one I was thinking of, thanks for reposting it. I had fiddled with the one under the fender. Now I've adjusted the top ones too. I had some chemo yesterday, but maybe in a couple of days I can get out there, and play in the dirt to see how it works.

/ Eat my words about 1/4" ing #15  
Here is a thread with a pic on the upper and lower stops that might help. :thumbsup:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/134818-b2620-question.html

Thanks for the link. I was having trouble adjusting the lower level limit on the feedback linkage to do what I wanted it to, which was keep the skid shoes on my bush hog about 1" off the ground while in use. In theory this is what the lower limiter would be able to do, I just couldn't get it to work properly. It would slowly leak down, then kinda raise itself a little, but never really hold a true height like I wanted it to. I might just need to tinker with it more.