Dealer Delivered and it's a BRUTE

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #1  

DRD

Barlows Delivered and it's a BRUTE

Took delivery of my L48TLB from Barlow Equipment up here in Wyoming !!

I cannot recomment Barlow any higher !! It was an excellent experience dealing with Brady and Steve. Donnie did a heck of a job upon delivery and I'm a very happy camper. Even if you are an out of state buyer give these guys a shot at your business. They go out of there way to get a happy customer !!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Brute.jpg
    Brute.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 414
  • coming off.jpg
    coming off.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 507
  • Done.jpg
    Done.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
   / Delivered and it's a BRUTE #2  
Congrats on your new tractor. It looks great and you're going to get a lot of work done with it (and have fun doing it).

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #3  
She looks so purty. Shouldn't there be mud and scratches on her already? :thumbsup:

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #4  
Congratulations, great looking setup.:thumbsup:

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #5  
Is it new? It looks used from the photos.

Regardless, it looks like a fine piece of machinery. There are times I would love to have a backhoe.

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #6  
You look ready (and able) to tackle anything you need to do. Congrats!

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE
Shucks, forgot to thank everybody on here for the wealth of information, i looked at a lot of tractors all over and had no problems making a deal with Barlows Equipment.

She is a used unit with 389 hours, Steve Barlow also sold me a Long Grapple and front blade, a taylorway 7' mower and a 7' black blade also a taylorway.

Yea I saw the posts about the tranny and mowing, it was not a problem for me, the grapple handles everything i want it to and Steve equiped the front end for quick release and put me on a brand new loader bucket for no extra cash. Also a great deal on the delivery, it was not just dropped off... Donnie took the time to go over just about everything with me.....now to work !!

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #9  
Even for a guy who likes green, that's a real nice looking setup!

/ Delivered and it's a BRUTE #10  
Congratulations! Looks like you can tackle some major jobs with that tractor.
I've bought 11 from Barlows and they are great to work with. I drive by their lot two to three times a week going to work and some say that's why I buy so many from them.:) Next week the bypass is supposed to open so I'll be bypassing them except when I make a specific run to their lot.:D Well, I may drive by every so often to see the sea of Orange.:laughing: