My L3940 HSTC review

/ My L3940 HSTC review #1  

buckeyefarmer

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4 BX23
Since delivery, I've only used it a couple times. First time was to unload some pellets. Used the backhoe for the first time tonight, moved a couple bushes. It's so dry, they might not live, but I needed to get them moved for some work I'm starting on (and I really don't care if these bushes don't live). Hydraulics did seem to be noisy (load whine/ squeal) when using the backhoe, and the dipper cylinder got really hot with just a little usage. Maybe it is a little low on fluid, I have a hard time telling the hydraulic fluid level on the dipstick.
I'm finding I like the auto throttle and the HSt PLUS. I love the new loader joystick, and can't wait to get something to use the 3rd function.
So far, I really like having the Cab. I think I will really like it this winter.

/ My L3940 HSTC review #2  
BH92 ... more stories!! :D

Can you pretend that you're digging me a pool? If you don't want a big hole, then you can just backfill when done. I'd really like to know how it goes and if the BH92 has what it takes. :laughing:

/ My L3940 HSTC review #3  
I adjusted the auto throttle cable so the motor doesn't rev up to the mid 2k RPM range by just touching the pedal and can say I like the auto throttle feature much more now.

/ My L3940 HSTC review #4  
Bought my L3940HSTC in Apr 07, now has 360hrs. I was told that a BH can't be installed. What kind do you have?
Dave

/ My L3940 HSTC review #5  
Try out your cruise control. Operates a little differently than your car. I waited 18 months and then discovered how useful it was.

/ My L3940 HSTC review
BH92, it wasn't out in 2007. With the cab there is an extension that gets installed that sets it back a little further than without a cab.

I have had cruise on my other kubota's. I never used it too much. haven't even tried it yet on the new one.

Attachments

• bh92.jpg
    bh92.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 920