Kubota Snow Plow

/ Kubota Snow Plow #1  

TWD

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M59
I`m looking for a snow plow to stick on the front of my M 5 9 tractor.

I'd like one to go on the FEL quick attachment not the bucket.

Where to look? Who makes them?

Can my tractor push an 84" plow up hill/gravel road?

/ Kubota Snow Plow #2  
You can buy them from a lot of places including everything attachements, Degelman,
and others but a rear mounted snow blower will be a better implement as your loader mount
is not ment for pushing as it was designed to scoop and carry.

The loader boom is not strong enough to deal with snow plowing so I would strongly caution
against this and avoid damaging your loaders boom arms.

A Degelman snow plow with a mounting frame or an inverted snow blower from pronovost is
something you should consider as it will be a better fit and be properly mounted.

/ Kubota Snow Plow #3  
You can buy them from a lot of places including everything attachements, Degelman,
and others but a rear mounted snow blower will be a better implement as your loader mount

The loader boom is not strong enough to deal with snow plowing so I would strongly caution

A Degelman snow plow with a mounting frame or an inverted snow blower from pronovost is
something you should consider as it will be a better fit and be properly mounted.

Snow is lighter and softer around here than my dirt. I should go easy when using the loader on the dirt...

/ Kubota Snow Plow #4  
You should be fine with a seven foot angle blade on the front of a M-59.

/ Kubota Snow Plow #5  
I adapted a Curtis 8ft. to my loader,QA plate,power angle,on my L4240 HSTC
along with a seven ft.rear blade,handles all my snow removeal(120in year average).Nice set-up,can put the bucket back on in a few minutes if needed.
Can pile snow ten feet high...don't have to look back for a rear mounted snow blower.Make sure the trip springs on the plow are in working order.I plow about two miles of drive-ways and woods roads.

Attachments

• L4240 HST ,curtis snow plow (Small).jpg
    L4240 HST ,curtis snow plow (Small).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 663
   / Kubota Snow Plow #6  
I have a commercially made plow on a JD4200 and I'm in the process of setting up a converted Meyers plow on my Kubota 3400. Buying a used truck plow and adapting it for a tractor is by far the cheapest way to go and it will be just as good as a commercially made 1. As others stated, make sure the trip springs are in working order and read some other threads on installing a crossover valve, and don't do anything foolish, then your loader arms will be fine. Good luck

/ Kubota Snow Plow #7  

That is nonsense.