R4 tires (any good place to purchase)

/ R4 tires (any good place to purchase) #1  

sxs191

Silver Member
I know this is more of a general question but I wasn't sure where else to post it. I have a BX25 with turf tires and I am looking to purchase Industrail (R4) tires. Are there any good online places to get pricing? I called the Kubota dealer and they want $612 for all four tires. Thanks, Scott.

/ R4 tires (any good place to purchase) #2  
I know this is more of a general question but I wasn't sure where else to post it. I have a BX25 with turf tires and I am looking to purchase Industrail (R4) tires. Are there any good online places to get pricing? I called the Kubota dealer and they want $612 for all four tires. Thanks, Scott.

Check your local tire center,TSC and feed store.

/ R4 tires (any good place to purchase) #3  
I got those exact same tires and wheels, mounted and ready, for $410 at my Kubota dealer.

The price you got was high. Shop around. I believe you can do better. These come from whole goods and are negotiable, like everything else.

/ R4 tires (any good place to purchase) #4  
I got those exact same tires and wheels, mounted and ready, for $410 at my Kubota dealer.

The price you got was high. Shop around. I believe you can do better. These come from whole goods and are negotiable, like everything else.

That sounds like a good deal in comparison to some of the tires being discussed.

$410....Not bad at all.:thumbsup:

/ R4 tires (any good place to purchase) #5  
Find a tire shop that sells tires for large trucks or farm equipment. They can order tires sometimes for fraction of the price as the dealer wold get you for.

/ R4 tires (any good place to purchase) #6  
Unless Kubota has really raised their Whole Goods prices recently on their wheel/tire assemblies, they cannot be beat.