BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Want to hear from those BX23/25 owners that remove BH, install 3ph kit, remove 3ph kit and then reinstall BH. Like one to five times a year or more.
Know it will be a lot easier but a bit more expensive to just buy a B2320 for 3ph work. What's $180 a month really worth?:)

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #2  
After you buy the new RTV, then you can buy another tractor.

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #3  
Well, they first couple times I did the switch I was like :confused2:! It is far easier and quicker now. I think I can make the change in about 15 minutes now. The important thing is to make sure you put your BH on a flat/level surface. :p

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #4  
I am like - ehhh!!!! no biggie. only time it ever gets to me is I do it couple times in a day, otherwise its no problem.

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit
After you buy the new RTV, then you can buy another tractor.
RTV is out. Have very little use for one after honest pondering.

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #6  
get a dolly from bxpanded. Makes it very easy!

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit
No one is telling how easy/hard it is to add/remove the parts to use 3ph. I've never opened the box yet to see what's in it but it's heavy.

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #8  
Adding and removing the 3PH takes 2 min at best. The hardest/longest time will be assembling it for the first time. Once you get the whole thing assembled, it's a breaze because you can leave the unit together and at that point all you have to do is insert the lower link pin bushings and pin (rod), insert the stopper pin and connect the 2 lift rod pins. The top link takes 15 seconds. Even quicker to remove cause gravity works with you.

/ BX25 BH removal/install plus installing 3ph kit #10  
I agree the first time will take time as to putting all together but after that brezze to change. I have backhoe on platform/wheels and have made up short hoses to extend from trac to hoe to mount then hook up hoe to the factory ones. Also makes liftings outriggers up easy after leak down and hoe is in bad place to drag out after forget chain on riggers.

PR